List Mgmt. Saints father and son

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson Voss was u/14 this year.(2014) So that would mean u/18 in 2018???
Although I hear he is a gun, i am not sure he would be a first rounder. I always thought that I would be happy for him to be good enough to make AFL. To put it in perspective, there was another boy at our club who is playing u/13 with his mates(in Milneys team actually FWIW), but is still eligible for u/12. He was picked in the Vic schoolboys team that played in Sydney this year. He was named player of the carnival. I have seen him play a couple of times. Now THERE is a gun who wouldn't surprise me if he went really early in draft year. (In comparison)
(Tom Nicholls of Gold Coast & recently delisted Cat Mitch Brown played at our club also FWIW. To get back on to the Saints.....Gordon Fode also, back in the day)
I will enquire with some friends from the club about Jackson Voss as to how good he actually is and post it here in next few days.
Add the most unluckiest bloke ever in afl Shane valenti to the list. I played with tom a couple of years and he was a Freak

Rooey had a boy!
fresh-prince-and-carlton-dance.gif

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-12-05/baby-roo

Source: Catherine Riewoldt's Instagram

NICK and Catherine Riewoldt have welcomed their first child into the world, with Catherine giving birth to baby boy James late on Thursday evening.

Weighing a healthy 8lbs 13oz, James Lawrence Riewoldt was born at Epworth Freemasons Hospital.

"And just like that... my heart is full," Catherine posted on Instagram.

"He is as perfect as can be. Such overwhelming and indescribable love!!!"

It's been a fruitful 2014 for the St Kilda Father/Son academy, with Hunter Hayes and Ryder Blake joining Stewart Loewe's twins Lachlan and Tom earlier this year.

NICK and Catherine Riewoldt have welcomed their first child into the world, with Catherine giving birth to baby boy James late on Thursday evening.

Weighing a healthy 8lbs 13oz, James Lawrence Riewoldt was born at Epworth Freemasons Hospital.

"And just like that... my heart is full," Catherine posted on Instagram.

"He is as perfect as can be. Such overwhelming and indescribable love!!!"

It's been a fruitful 2014 for the St Kilda Father/Son academy, with Hunter Hayes and Ryder Blake joining Stewart Loewe's twins Lachlan and Tom earlier this year.
Pfft.

Midget :p

2035 Saints side...

FB: Peckett - Blake - Peckett
HB: Peckett - Loewe - Peckett
CR: Peckett - Hayes Peckett
HF: Peckett - Riewoldt - Peckett
FF: Peckett - Loewe - Peckett
RK: Barrels - Peckett - Peckett

Great news! Congrats to roo and Catherine!

Gee we are gonna have a full forward line with leowie and roo's kids.

Is it too early to marry off my 3 week old daughter? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should be ready to play for round 1 next year.

Lol. Will the game be so different in 2035 that ruckmen can be 5'6"?
I'm hoping he takes after his uncle, either grandfather or great uncle. All 6'3 plus...

Year - 2035

Ripper tackle by Hayes and saints win back the possession. Hayes kicks footy inside 50 and classic mark by riewoldt. Riewoldt kicks the goal. Vintage saints in action.

Last edited:
Year - 2035

Ripper tackle by Hayes and saints win back the possession. Hayes kicks footy inside 50 and classic mark by riewoldt. Riewoldt kicks the goal. Vintage saints in action.
They should be cherry ripe by about 2040 for the Saints 10th flag.
Gee I hope live that long

Year - 2035

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader = Luke Ball
He was the chosen one! He allowed the Dark Lord Maguire to twist his mind until he became the very thing he'd sworn to destroy; a Collingwood player. Qui-Gon Thommo believed he would fulfil the prophecy and bring balance to the AFL but unfortunately his early demise meant that Ballwalker was left to be tempted by the Dark Side...

Obi Wan "Old Ben" Kenobi = Lenny Hayes
He took it upon himself to guide Ballwalker in the ways of the AFL but perhaps he forced too much too soon. Ballwalker was throwing himself into every battle with great skill and daring and was more than happy to show some flair (you think those headbands were just to stop bleeding? Chicks dig scars man...) The signs were there that Ballwalker was growing frustrated at being held back by Mace Windu (up next) but Lennobi Wan had faith in his friend, even after he turned. The same faith will now be placed into a new Skywalker...

Mace Windu = Ross Lyon
Introduced to us die hards late in the story but someone the younger generation will accept as being there from the start, Ross Windu was a man who had very select words and very select ways. Despite being hailed a 'master' he seemed to have no ability to read people's emotions, even when they were standing in front of him with huge sour puss frowns on their faces. Held Ballwalker back when he was at his most vunerable emotionally, causing his move to the Dark Side. Alot of people hyped up his ability but when it came time for his show down with the Dark Side he got his arse blasted out the window by a lightning bolt. Also a toe poke, shite forward pocket bounce and a 3rd string forward named Gunston.

Jar Jar Binks = Zac Dawson
Pure comic relief who almost single handedly won the war through sheer dumb luck rather than any sort of talent or skill. Pushed aside later on as the cost to keep him in the side/on screen wasn't worth the return on investment.

Yoda = Steven Milne
One of the most powerful Jedi Saints of all time. He was smaller than everyone but was always ready to fight whether it was through physical force or verbal combat. He had a strange speaking pattern that made it hard for those who weren't truly listening to understand him. One of the greatest warriors of all time, who sadly left us before he could pass on all of his knowledge to the next generation of Jedi Saints. Also he lives in a swamp called Degobah/Hallam.

C3PO = Alan Richardson.
Has been around a long time and his creation was started by those now allied to the Dark Side. Won't be able to physically get involved in the war but still has the very important role of human-cyborg (umpire) relations as well as providing translations for Demetriou the Hutt.

R2-D2 = Leigh Montagna
The link between past, present and future. He has been through the Clone Wars and will go through the Rebellion in order to help Luke "Skywalker" Dunstan and his team fulfil their destiny. Discounted because of his small size and awkward style, he manages to find new ways to suprise us all having gone from a forward pocket/info droid, to wingman (flying boosters) to genuine on baller with his own electricity gun.

Han Solo = Nick Riewoldt.
He has been around the universe and seen it all. He has nearly left us on more than one occasion but his deep sense of loyalty (plus crates of money) have convinced him to keep coming back over the years. He looks like he may be winding up but don't discount the chances of a late blaster shot to help Skywalker/Dunstan get through the first big chapter of his story. Doesn't always provide leadership in the most conventional of ways but he is a much valued asset.

Chewbacca = Justin Koschitzke
Han's Best friend. Also has no peripheral vision. At all. Has one memorable moment early on (that patch in 2005/the game of space chess "Let the Wookie win") but is actually very important to the narrative as a whole. Helped carry droids/people on his back through the Cloud City Finals and bobbed up for a blaster shot/pack crash/set shot goal when needed.

Luke Skywalker = Luke Dunstan
Annointed from his St Kilda birth as one who could lead our little rebellion to victory. He may be a reluctant leader early days but the signs are there that he is able to handle such a momentous task. His ability is very much in the mould of his father/predecessor. He will form a bond with the young rebels and help them overcome the temptaion of the Dark Side during this, our darkest of hours. There will be hiccups along the way (I get the feeling a hand injury might be in his future :p ) but ultimately the day will be his.

And Im done haha. Have a safe weekend people and may the Force be with you, always :thumbsu:

this is a post of mine from waaaaaaaaaay back on the fantasy football board:

Anticipating the ruck contest with freakish precision, Luke Handpasser bounds into the air. For a second it looks as if he has miscalculated, then opposition ruckman smacks the ball which ricochets off Obi-Wan Koschitzke’s block directly towards his waiting hands. As Luke reaches the apogee of his leap, he gathers the ball and passes it on so fluidly that the super high speed capture replay is required for verification. The third umpires gives it the green light – so there is no interruption in play. The ball travels like a rocket to Yoda Harvey. He feigns a movement right with his hips, but somehow the rest of his body moves left and he accelerates toward the tiniest of gaps. Meanwhile Luke Handpasser has briefly touched Terra firma before launching himself in a rolling summersault over the Wirra wall defence construct. They begin to collapse now that it has proved impotent and desperately scramble for the secondary defensive arrangement. Yoda has squeezed the ball through the gap and as it closes he just manages to get a foot to it. The ball wobbles past a diving opponent and lands at Luke’s feet. Without bending, he flicks the ball high in the air with his feet. This propels him head down towards the ground and shakes off the hands already grasping for him. The handstand summersault rights him and he leaps again. Once more at the apogee of his flight, he gathers the ball before anyone else could and falling he torpedo punts eighty nine metres just failing to clear the pyramid defence on the goal line. One point, and St Kilda starts the scoring for this match.

The ball is brought in by Darth Fevola. He has a 23 percent record from the opposition goal square. He lines it up, he kicks, …it looks good, the pyramid goes up and who is this, it’s the youngling Dal Santo walking up the pyramid as if it were solid. He leaps and …yes. He gets a hand on it, but… he may pay a price – it’s a long way down from there. Ooooo ow. Not good. Dal Santo appears injured, the mediturf opens up and swallows him. We’ll know if he can continue by the time he is back on the bench.

Meanwhile the ball was brought in by Grand Master Goddard. His 112 metre pass hits Revan Riewoldt lace out. This is a gimme.

The crowd now see that Dal Santo is fine. Only ankle ligament damage – 2 minutes in the leg thaumer should do it. The crowd are showing they appreciate this act of bravery. Not a bad debut for the lad.

Riewoldt goals. But what’s this? Darth Fevola is going nuts in the square. I didn’t see it but he’s clearly not happy. Qui–Gon Milne is apparently being implicated by the former Blue. He has not been happy here in Sydney’s west, ever since Carlton were ousted from the Federation.

Obi-Wan Koschitzke knocks the ball clear. It almost seems he is knocking it to open space. [Special comment] This is a set play, George, I’ve seen it at training and if it comes off, it might make the trivee highlights tonight.[/special comment]
Luke Handpasser is peeling off, Yoda Harvey is making a move toward the ball, but is still orbiting around it. Koschitzke springs over his opponent, back heels the ball into his waiting hand. He spins – and looks as if he’s gone into too much traffic, but wait his hand pass is up high over the pack. Luke Handpasser has already left the ground. Orrr wow. A complete 360, intercepting the ball midway before handing it off to Harvey. He swivels and carries it, then doubles back drawing the opposition.
Handpasser is in the air again – what’s he doing? The pack tightens in on Harvey, it’s like he has them on a string, the ball, he dummies then snaps the pass to Handpasser, who gathers it in, rolls. His motion is fluid and controlled. He lands just out of reach of the defenders who cornered Harvey, and begins the zig zag run we saw in last years grand final. The move has some confused but pressure is mounting. Koschitzke has continued his run and now is ploughing a gap for his team mate to use. Defenders fly like ten pins. Luke Handpasser parries a defenders arm and drills a stab pass that literally knocks Riewoldt off his feet. Revan lines up. The pyramid is building… and there we have it – Darth Fevola going off his nut again. Apparently he wanted to be the fly to defend against Revan Riewoldt’s kick. Milne took the initiative and climbed the pyramid first. A risky venture but one that clearly has Fevola’s goat.

Goalllll.

Now THIS is what I call fantasy football :D

Could you imagine it? Jedi Knights playing AFL :D

Congrats.. We just need a dal Santo and a montagna.. And the dream team will be completed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back