MVP SANFL 2015 Magarey Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight
11218160_1181377661878777_2268871393727140013_n.jpg

Summerton and Mitchell probably Ports best chance of winning it but it's unlikely.

It was mentioned that one footballer(James Allan) may get a fourth Magarey Medal and only Russell Ebert has done that before. That must be the most ridiculous thing ever said, even suggesting that four medals in this current mickey mouse league are in any way comparable to the ones Russell won.

It was mentioned that one footballer(James Allan) may get a fourth Magarey Medal and only Russell Ebert has done that before. That must be the most ridiculous thing ever said, even suggesting that four medals in this current mickey mouse league are in any way comparable to the ones Russell won.

I've watched this miniature man play and how he gets votes is a sports phenomena. How teams don't shut this guy out of games is beyond me. He can go through games unnoticeable but get 3 votes. It is already sad that this guy has won 3 of these medals and the frightening thing is he missed about 3 years of sanfl as well after he won those 3. Sad indeed.

I've watched this miniature man play and how he gets votes is a sports phenomena. How teams don't shut this guy out of games is beyond me. He can go through games unnoticeable but get 3 votes. It is already sad that this guy has won 3 of these medals and the frightening thing is he missed about 3 years of sanfl as well after he won those 3. Sad indeed.
he goes through games unnoticed and then you look and he has had 36 touches and 13 clearances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, didn't expect that any player from Port would even give it a push, the AFL players took votes away from Steve Summerton and weren't there enough themselves. I was surprised in Sam Gray only getting 4 votes in the 10 matches he was there, don't know what umpires want to happen. Can't be any kind of anti-AFL bias as Moore, Young and Mitchell polled a few votes. Although a lot of in-and-under players in the past haven't polled well either.

will s gray get more magarey or brownlow votes, i say brownlow....
He was worth 3 for the game against Hawthorn and worth at least 1 vote against GCS. Played a good game against Freo too and could get a vote but we had a few good performances in that game. And you've also got to remember umpires often give the votes to names, they may not have even noticed him in the Hawthorn game for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back