News Scharenberg Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh for mine.

He was good on the much bigger Ambrose on Saturday and has taken some legitimate steps forward this year.

He's behind Martin, but far from the clogger that many had him pegged for going into 2014. Second best small defender in the VFL line up behind Williams ATM, IMO
Never said he hadn't improved. Just not enough to warrant an upgrade, especially since we seem to have bucketloads of defenders all of a sudden.

Never said he hadn't improved. Just not enough to warrant an upgrade, especially since we seem to have bucketloads of defenders all of a sudden.

Yep and I never stated that you hadn't said he'd improved either :thumbsu:

My assessment of you being harsh was with the bolded not that you don't rate Yagmoor or anything. He's done enough to be upgraded just not ahead of Martin.

If we were running a depth chart on small defenders currently he would be ahead of Ramsay, Clarke, Armstrong and Sinclair (because of injury) which leaves him behind only Williams, Toovey and Langdon (I haven't included Fasolo because I have no idea where he's at).

Great to hear, just wondering about your source (I couldn't see anything from a quick look on the website)
My initial source was someone who works for Collingwood.

My source about the return this week was regurgitated from another thread. It was wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back