Scores-EPL

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by topdon
Long way to go.

topdon,

I know that, but we may as well make the most of being 4 points clear on top... you never know how long that will last... especially with Arsenal right behind us!! :D

Go Reds!!
SeinDude

Originally posted by Dan26
27 shots to 5. Twenty-seven friggin shots to 5, and lose by a goal. Talk about frustrating. Credit to Blackburn in the second half, but we should have been a couple up at half time.
Very true. you guys had tons of chances to score, yet Brad Friedal was unbelievable. If it wasn't for him, the scoreline could have been ugly.

Originally posted by mattyc2422

Very true. you guys had tons of chances to score, yet Brad Friedal was unbelievable. If it wasn't for him, the scoreline could have been ugly.

Hmm Brad Friedel & ugly, I'm tipping this aint the first time both of these words have appeared in the same sentence ;). He was brilliant last night.

Great win for City, we're back on track.

Ok I know ugly & Friedel were not exactly in the same sentence but you get what I mean!

Originally posted by SeinDude
Manche$ter United - are they GONE already?? :D

Yes, we're gone. No, Forlan can't score. Yes, Veron is an over-priced dud. Yes, Fergie is an old grumpy bastard who is drunk on scotch and loves to feel South African women up. Yes, Fab Barthez is a fat lazy prick.

Is that want you idiots want to believe? Savour it folks, soak it up. You'll be scared when the red machine hits fifth gear.

The Hitman

Alan Smith isn't playing for Liverpool because he would struggle to even get a game for the Liverpool reserves let alone our first team ahead of Owen, Baros, Diouf or Heskey.

His reputation is not costing him... his discipline (or lack of) and the fact he has no brains is what's costing him!! :rolleyes:

Couldn't get a game ahead of Baros, Heskey and the Sook? *chokes on food*

The referees have a pre-conceived opinion about him and it costs him every time he lays a tackle. They crucify him.

Originally posted by Dan26
Went to the All-Star Cafe at Crown last night so I could watch both the Liverpool-Tottenham and Arsenal-Blackburn games simultaneouly on the big screen.

I was there to, short handsome guy who didn't look 18

SOUTHAMPTON 4 Fulham 2

- Beattie scores a hat-trick
- 3 wins in a row
- Unbeaten in the last 5 games
- Conceded only 10 goals for the year
- Sitting in the top 10
- Agustin Delgado is finally fit
- Starting to get shown on TV regularly for the first time

That's all I wanted to say really. Feel free to ignore this post and return to the current discussions. :)

Originally posted by sainter
SOUTHAMPTON 4 Fulham 2

- Beattie scores a hat-trick
- 3 wins in a row
- Unbeaten in the last 5 games
- Conceded only 10 goals for the year
- Sitting in the top 10
- Agustin Delgado is finally fit
- Starting to get shown on TV regularly for the first time

That's all I wanted to say really. Feel free to ignore this post and return to the current discussions. :)

sainter,

Coming back from 2 goals down.... that's a great effort by Southampton who are starting to look good, especially at home and I'm happy because I tipped them!! :D

SeinDude

Originally posted by The Hitman

Is that want you idiots want to believe? Savour it folks, soak it up. You'll be scared when the red machine hits fifth gear.

The Hitman

Announcement.

Manchester United are set to announce the signing of a red machine, with a good 5th gear.

At 130 million pounds, the red machine has been described a slightly expensive, but United are intent on improving their squad, and see the red machine as a way of achieving yet another profit er... title this year.

Unsubstantiated rumours have also surfaced, suggesting Alex Ferguson was approached by himself, to pull on the coveted and timeless Vodaphone strip. Sources say he was confused by the colour of his face, and his penis, after a trip to an unnamed African country, but declined the offer, even though he was at the time very red in colour and had only minutes ago called himself a machine.

Fergie has now admitted he was drunk at the time. Asked how he could remember, he simply replied that it was distict possibilty because he signed Diego Forlan, and he was pretty much p1ssed all the time.

sainter,

Coming back from 2 goals down.... that's a great effort by Southampton who are starting to look good, especially at home and I'm happy because I tipped them!! :D

SeinDude

Unbeaten at home and we look forward to Liverpool's visit early next year.

Remember the last time you played at St Mary's? I bet John Arne Riise wouldn't want too. ;)

PS - Oh yeah, we have a league cup match at Anfield next week too.

Originally posted by sainter
Unbeaten at home and we look forward to Liverpool's visit early next year.

Remember the last time you played at St Mary's? I bet John Arne Riise wouldn't want too. ;)

PS - Oh yeah, we have a league cup match at Anfield next week too.

sainter,

I do remember that game... only because it was the day I first joined BigFooty and in fact my first post was about how disappointed I was with the result of that Southampton game.

Don't worry, we'll beat you there this season!! :D

Go Reds!!
SeinDude

Remove this Banner Ad

Back