Media Season 13 All SFA, EKA medal and Tiger-TFLUA medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you shed any light on how this came to pass?

To be honest, the details are a little hazy. However, I will tell you it involved a ship, the Perfect Storm dvd, seven prostitutes, a monkey and a handful of screws. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. That's what I say.

I'm looking through the death notices from the last 24 hours trying to pick out a name that could be boncer, no luck.

He might be just pulling a "Frothies" as its affectionately known

To be honest, the details are a little hazy. However, I will tell you it involved a ship, the Perfect Storm dvd, seven prostitutes, a monkey and a handful of screws. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. That's what I say.

Sword wielding monkeys, that takes me back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

humpdayhaikusubstitutehostninjamonkey.jpg

Nah finished the work.

Simple thing is did anyone happen to watch yesterdays game? I ended up drowning my sorrows and in my uh slightly inebriated state forgot to post them.

My bad.

The Tiger-TFLUA medal is given to a player that it has been decided dominated the home and away season. It is the SFA's version of the AFLMVP award in that it is decided by the peers of the player that wins it.

It is my pleasure to announce that for the second year in a row it has been won by an East Side Hawks player. After my victory last year it is my honour to present this award to none other then the Hawks spiritual leader Biggie.

While posting wise Biggie may have been absent during various stages nobody can doubt the work and effort he has put into the competition over his career. This season Biggie lead all comers possesions wise on-field and with Larrikin almost carried the Hawks to an unlikely premiership.

Congratulations Biggie.

He's on his 7th pint at the pub drowning his sorrows.

Nah finished the work.

Simple thing is did anyone happen to watch yesterdays game? I ended up drowning my sorrows and in my uh slightly inebriated state forgot to post them.

My bad.

WINRAR! :cool:

Congrats Biggie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back