Event Season 35 All-SFA Team Reveal - Choc Mint?

Choc-Mint?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Captaincy selection is not based on DT and posting stats you idiot

rguafka7a7051.gif
Congrats on the Captaincy, think I'm going to call you Captain Grumpy, invoking memories of this bloke

2008.jpg

GWS Goose I play in your position for one season and get all-sfa at my first attempt (and 4 total selections). This s**t is easy, not sure why you struggle with it so much.
The captain gets picked , I'm shocked

This league is in shambles

That poll result eclipses Brexit and the 2016 US presidential election as the biggest WTF result I have ever seen
It's actually not even over yet, was 12-1 when I screencapped and now 13-1.

It doesn't seem that long ago I was sitting in Banhammer prison as a rookie S25 thinking that I might not have the stuff to make a professional qooty player. So fast forward to S35 I feel blessed to not only still be around playing a game I love, but to be selected as the Captain of this seasons ALL-SFA side is a true honor and will only be over shadowed when I hold up the S35 Grand Final Cup after the Old Boys win on Sunday.
1687168392611.jpeg

Not bad KP, you only got 5 wrong. :thumbsu:

hnIp082.png
Cheers TIF, I can't take all the credit. I based it off all the robust discussion, data analysis and debate that occurred in the committee.

Congratulations to everyone who made the team!!

…except those of you that voted against me in the poll. So none of you.
14-1 now this is getting out of control!!!

Cheers TIF, I can't take all the credit. I based it off all the robust discussion, data analysis and debate that occurred in the committee.
I just went with my gut personally. Maybe try that next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

undefined - Imgur (6).png

Half Forward Flank: @FootyGuy13 [Coney Island Warriors]

On the other forward flank for his first selection is the vice-captain of the Coney Island Warriors, Footyguy13 who has had a tremendous season on the half forward flank, booting 24 goals and averaging 15.63 disposals. He is respected contributor in the league with 20 quality posts in match threads per week, taking on the responsibility of simmer this season and also creating the popular Mobbs Predictor thread in media.
I should've known brahj was just trolling when he posted the "leaked" team.
undefined - Imgur (21).png

The All-SFA Vice-Captain for Season 35 is an underrated player in the SFA, @FootyGuy13 vice-captain of the Coney Island Warriors, one of the more engaged, stable clubs in the league on the back of a strong season where they finished on top of the ladder. FG13 has stepped up seamlessly, taking on the responsibility of simmer behind the scenes and doing a power of work with stats, graphics including the live ladder updates on short notice.
WHAT? HOW? Like- I mean- are we talking about the same FootyGuy13 over here?
undefined - Imgur (22).png

Season 35 All-SFA Team
B: @T2B_ / @JoshWoodenSpoon / @BLUEALLTHRU
HB: @Dingster / @Tigerturbulance / @James Colorado
C: @hotchilli / @Robertio / @TheInjuryFactory
HF: @Mobbs / @nahnah / @FootyGuy13
F: @Frothies Mcveigh / @gab213 / @Broken
FOLL: @GreyCrow / @Pugsley / @omgfridge
INT: @damicky / @beez

C - Tigerturbulance (OOB)
VC - Footyguy13 (CIW)​
Does this count as 2 awards or 1. Either way, my first SFA award.
Mazel tov to my boys TheInjuryFactory and FootyGuy13 for making the team this season, absolutely deserving (although why you were both named second in your positions and not first is one of life's - and this season's All-SFA team selection's - great mysteries). Hopefully you're as proud of your season as the rest of us Wazzas are of you!!

Bloody well done also to Coney Island's three other nominees in pantskyle spudmaster & CursingFijian who, combined with TIF & Guy, propelled the Warriors to being a game clear as the best performing qooty team of the home and away season. The committee and administrator may have done you dirty as heck but you've made the Moral All-SFA team and that's good enough for me.

Congratulation to everyone else who made the team, you did alright as well.
We gotta get you into the team again.

Congratulations to all who were selected and especially to my vice skip FootyGuy13 on your debut selection and at vice skip at that.

pantskyle was robbed. 🤌

Back