Official Match Thread Season 35 SFA Grand Final: Ophidian Old Boys vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Who will win the SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanna be my date to the awards night?
I was planning to be in bed at 18:30 to prepare my sleep pattern for the rigours of the Ashes for the next 5 nights, but now that you’ve assured me the awards are starting at 16:30 I would love to! Count me in

I was planning to be in bed at 18:30 to prepare my sleep pattern for the rigours of the Ashes for the next 5 nights, but now that you’ve assured me the awards are starting at 16:30 I would love to! Count me in
One does not prepare their sleep for the ashes THEY JUST STAY UP.

smh IT STARTS AT 6:30

6:30 PEEE EMMM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you mean 18:30! Well why didn’t you say so?

I’ll swing past your house in the Zevon limousine a little before that and pick you up

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you mean 18:30! Well why didn’t you say so?

I’ll swing past your house in the Zevon limousine a little before that and pick you up
OK IM WAITING

Hey wonders,
Borussia Moenchengladbach Football GIF by Bundesliga
Bayer 04 Football GIF by Bundesliga
Dance Basketball GIF by Michigan State Athletics
Dance L GIF by Copenhagen Flames
ninja e3 GIF by Twitter
l loser GIF by Major League Soccer
dance victory GIF by Guava Juice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we close this thread now? 😢
just wait till the Old Boys B&F tonight,
get yourself sh!tfaced and gate crash our function telling us what a sh!t club we are and generally just act like a d!ck

its sort of a tradition for an opposition captain to go off the deep end in our B&F thread o_O

Nope this is my first ever rejection 💔 I am gonna cry myself to sleep now, how will I ever live?

Better to be knocked back than knocked up.

just wait till the Old Boys B&F tonight,
get yourself sh!tfaced and gate crash our function telling us what a sh!t club we are and generally just act like a d!ck

its sort of a tradition for an opposition captain to go off the deep end in our B&F thread o_O
I doubt any skipper could rival the efforts of DenieD

I still hope re rescinds his retirement.

Back