Official Match Thread Season 35 SFA Grand Final: Ophidian Old Boys vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Who will win the SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As Tigerturbulance will be distracted busy running tonight's B&F for OOB's - I'm looking for someone to be my date for the evening.

Only 4 requirements:

• You know how to look after a lady... ie hold the door for her and pull out the chair etc I am old school like that
  • Keep my drinks flowing (I do assume drinks will be free for most of the evening so you wont need your wallet)
  • be able to hold a conversation (if you have to ask any questions about this then please dont reply)
  • I am looking for a fun night but NOT too much fun if you know what I mean. Turbo has an insufferable level of jealousy and I'd hate to see what would happen when 245kg love muscle explodes

Pugsley -but no peeing in the bushes at Spotswood please)
Dingster -it would be great to be seen with the most handsome man in the SFA if OK with Mrs Ding
callum_guns - You know you always have fun at OOB's outings and it'd be great to catch up
damicky I'd like to get to know you some more before our Allies game together
T2B_ cause you know you Guac my world

So sorry for late notice guys but if any one is interested to accompany me , available and you met the 4 ^^ above
Please respond before 18.30hrs - 2 = 6.30pm

As Tigerturbulance will be distracted busy running tonight's B&F for OOB's - I'm looking for someone to be my date for the evening.

Only 4 requirements:

• You know how to look after a lady... ie hold the door for her and pull out the chair etc I am old school like that
  • Keep my drinks flowing (I do assume drinks will be free for most of the evening so you wont need your wallet)
  • be able to hold a conversation (if you have to ask any questions about this then please dont reply)
  • I am looking for a fun night but NOT too much fun if you know what I mean. Turbo has an insufferable level of jealousy and I'd hate to see what would happen when 245kg love muscle explodes

Dingster -it would be great to be seen with the most handsome man in the SFA if OK with Mrs Ding
callum_guns - You know you always have fun at OOB's outings and it'd be great to catch up

So sorry for late notice guys but if any one is interested to accompany me , available and you met the 4 ^^ above
If you leave me a toilet, I may get stuck there

awake.gif

Only 4 requirements:

YOU GET ME MRS T

Only 4 requirements:

I am still not speaking to any OOBs Players

See you on Friday morning @ Allies Training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t worry Ligma, Mrs Turbo has already paid me the ultimate insult by saying that Dingster is the most handsome player in the league. I can tell when I’m not wanted
That voting was done by a public poll and was more than "Overwhelmingly' so... like deeeer

Well if you ask certain posters immediately 😉
Note the I Love dogs.... that one's for you Pugs

oober van I LOVE stickered and Uranus.PNG

Might have to get another sticker added...

1687853265488.png

Since damicky has decided to come along and join us....

Mrs Turbo Pugsley - threesome the 3 of us can go together

v5g8SIO2rRly2v2xPOCC50zW7h0=.gif

I doubt any skipper could rival the efforts of DenieD

I still hope re rescinds his retirement.
If I rescinded my retirement now then I wouldn't be able to do an extravagant media thread next season to boost my ego and let all the other teams fight over my signature.

If I rescinded my retirement now then I wouldn't be able to do an extravagant media thread next season to boost my ego and let all the other teams fight over my signature.
OOBS pass

Back