Media Season 19 Recruit of the Year Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

WAG

The People's Captain
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
So we're 3 games into a 17 round season which by my calculations makes us pretty close to half way through the season.

There has been a heap of off field changes since season 18, some more successful than others. But who really stands out as that player you wish your team recruited? Or even more pertinent, who is that player who you would give your coveted midfield position up for, just so he stays active in your quest for premiership glory.

Who is your recruit of the year?

Is it the guy from 'that team' who had a falling out with his teammates because he was/is a flog. How has he settled in with the 'new team' and has he been performing to expectations on and off the field?

Or is it 'that guy' who has a reputation as being a campaigner who no one really wanted but got a gig anyway because 'Coach Ego' thought he could turn him around (otherwise known as 'The Goat Factor'). Has he been turned around and how does his overall contribution to the team/league stack up?

Let's not forget the 'new kid on the block' who has come in all guns blazing and is eager as * to impress with his predictable banter and high post count. You know the guy, the teammate who when you read his inane drivel, you just know you are going to have to come to his rescue but there really is nothing of substance that he has posted that will enable you to do so.

Finally there's the old inactive fcuk who has been around the block, but who is now bored with his current wife/life and has come seeking the adulation of his fellow Qooty players. Or maybe he is after that one last chance of a Qooty Premiership before he hangs up his boots for good for a chance at the even more coveted Shuffle Board Premiership.

Don't waste your chance to nominate the player who has reenergised your season, club or SFA career. This player could be the difference between another premiership or eternal Qooty damnation (otherwise known as the Dragon Effect).

Vote early and go into the draw to save a penguin.

Nominate............................................................NOW!!!

Season 19 Nominations

Truetiger
toxic
Millky95
Willo_
hen da man
TN25
Hate
Broken
Smartys Power
Frothies McVeigh
Rendered Unsafe

Last edited:

toxic is looking the goods early on, even before the season started.
Have to agree with toxic fantastic poster, stands up for what he believes in and all in all a great person to have at the Swampies

Have to agree with toxic fantastic poster, stands up for what he believes in and all in all a great person to have at the Swampies
I hate for anyone to get attention other than myself.... but I have to agree that toxic goes well

Fantastic Avatars most importantly

I hate for anyone to get attention other than myself.... but I have to agree that toxic goes well

Fantastic Avatars most importantly
Why whatever do you mean?

61362.jpg

Why whatever do you mean?

61362.jpg
You will be in for a solid week if you try to keep up with his current one... changed at least 4 times during our match thread from memory...

And I payed A LOT of attention

You will be in for a solid week if you try to keep up with his current one... changed at least 4 times during our match thread from memory...

Due for change tomorrow actually

Just checked the roster and its blonde day Tuesday

Whatever happened to lulzapalooza? Was a great forum, if a little exclusive.

Apologies if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and Millky95 have been quality too as mentioned earlier in the thread. On field though I have to say TN25 absolutely tore us apart so he is someone we have missed out on.
Thank you. Not too bad yourself

So much love in this thread

Whatever happened to lulzapalooza? Was a great forum, if a little exclusive.

Apologies if you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Just died a slow painful death unfortunately, still was good for a laugh with yourself, Reardo and fumbler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back