Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Coached Chelsea in the Mornighton league. From all reports struggled to implement a game plan that any of the players understood, hence why didn't get the opportunity to coach them in 2015.

Chelsea finished bottom in 2013 with a percentage of 43, no great additions in 2014, does not matter how good a coach is you do have to have players to be able to instigate the simplest game plan.

My understanding is he did resign mid season to allow Chelsea to chase up a new coach - have appointed Brett Guerra

Chelsea finished bottom in 2013 with a percentage of 43, no great additions in 2014, does not matter how good a coach is you do have to have players to be able to instigate the simplest game plan.

My understanding is he did resign mid season to allow Chelsea to chase up a new coach - have appointed Brett Guerra
Fair enough, what ever you think...
Give it time, come back to me this time next year and tell me what you think.
Had a gun side at St Pauls, won a couple of flags with a list that had a ton of talent and most coaches could have done exactly the same thing with that list. Chelsea was a disaster for him....
Good luck!!

So pretty quiet, a few coaches appointed which is always interesting.
Wandin - Brett Fisher, good get
Belgrave - I here the co coach from last season is taking the helm and they keep all the Collins clan
H/Ville - Bryan Cole (google tells me he has coached lots before in Northern League)
Mt Evelyn - Brian Chamberlin doing great things
Olinda - Peter Browne also doing great things
Upwey - Paul Howroyd
Warby - Jason leeds, look forward to this appointment
Woori - Nick tenant - Big set of Kahoonas taking on this job, following Danny's remarkable efforts is a brave effort but good list.
monny - No news??
Yarra Glenn - Sam Hills

Div 2
Emerald - Nothing??
Gembrook - Craig Clarke - Be handy if he decides to pull the boots on, would smash it in Div 2 or Div 1.
Kinglake - Brad Wilkinson (From H/Ville) - Sure to pull a few players in
Seville - not listed - Vinnie ??
Powelltown - Barry Mac
Alex - Lee Rowe
Thornton - Brad Coller
Yarra Junction - Simon Caldwell
Yea - Tom Butterworth

Brad Wilkinson was a good ordinary footballer at best.
Wish him well but cannot see him being any version of a decent coach

So pretty quiet, a few coaches appointed which is always interesting.
Wandin - Brett Fisher, good get
Belgrave - I here the co coach from last season is taking the helm and they keep all the Collins clan
H/Ville - Bryan Cole (google tells me he has coached lots before in Northern League)
Mt Evelyn - Brian Chamberlin doing great things
Olinda - Peter Browne also doing great things
Upwey - Paul Howroyd
Warby - Jason leeds, look forward to this appointment
Woori - Nick tenant - Big set of Kahoonas taking on this job, following Danny's remarkable efforts is a brave effort but good list.
monny - No news??
Yarra Glenn - Sam Hills

Div 2
Emerald - Nothing??
Gembrook - Craig Clarke - Be handy if he decides to pull the boots on, would smash it in Div 2 or Div 1.
Kinglake - Brad Wilkinson (From H/Ville) - Sure to pull a few players in
Seville - not listed - Vinnie ??
Powelltown - Barry Mac
Alex - Lee Rowe
Thornton - Brad Coller
Yarra Junction - Simon Caldwell
Yea - Tom Butterworth

Brad Wilkinson was a good ordinary footballer at best.
Wish him well but cannot see him being any version of a decent coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back