Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning peeps, I think I need to turn notifications off, turned out to be some guy
going on a 4am posting frenzy on BF....

garfield-let-me-sleep-please.gif

Elton Johns Wig , we hope you enjoy your stay in our Abdu Luxury Suite

2892D44A-7290-43BD-9903-689BCCE0E3A0.jpeg

Apologies Robertio , we were unable to replace your mattress after HARPSichord soiled his undies last time he stayed at Abdu

ABDCCE6B-4BD4-4B46-A7F5-7AA9C88E118D.jpeg

Strange one is being kind mate!

Anyway, let’s not bring up the past. It’s there for a reason 😉😘
But what if you're a North Melbourne fan - looking forward is painful......

Sand has to be one of the worst things in the world… behind the Dragon’s of course
Right! Especially after being dumped by a huge wave! Once you’ve gathered yourself, your dignity and maybe half a bikini….ya stumble out of the ocean like you’ve either s**t your pants or grown an appendage….

As for the dragons…
GIF by Robert E Blackmon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of the army boys before I head out.
Everybody’s favourite larrikin…

BLUEALLTHRU

View attachment 1960879
Great shot Grav of me on the front line. I find drinking and keeping watch makes me tired though and unfortunately some do get passed me.

Good morning OOBS and Bombers, let’s have a great week of bantz 😂

Elton Johns Wig , we hope you enjoy your stay in our Abdu Luxury Suite

View attachment 1960957

Apologies Robertio , we were unable to replace your mattress after HARPSichord soiled his undies last time he stayed at Abdu

View attachment 1960959
I've always enjoyed the facilities at Abdu, its great to get away from all the luxury at Spotswood and live like common people for a week. I find when we get back the Old Boys then appreciate how good we have it back at Spotswood.
visiting bombers.png

I've always enjoyed the facilities at Abdu, its great to get away from all the luxury at Spotswood and live like common people for a week. I find when we get back the Old Boys then appreciate how good we have it back at Spotswood.
View attachment 1960975
MUst be good for you all to be back in your natural habitat....behind bars:p

Sand has to be one of the worst things in the world… behind the Dragon’s of course
For discussion in committee - get rid of the Dragons, which eliminates the bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back