Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning glorious team, Old Boys and Girls. Back to cleaning Abdu I go

View attachment 1960989
Holy damn!!! 👀 You been eating too many dates or what?

Bad Dog Hello GIF by Jason Clarke

Like, I’m not complaining bc you’ll be dragging that on Sunday 😂😂

(ppsst! Far too much junk in your trunk)

I've always enjoyed the facilities at Abdu, its great to get away from all the luxury at Spotswood and live like common people for a week. I find when we get back the Old Boys then appreciate how good we have it back at Spotswood.
View attachment 1960975
Why does this image excite me??? 😏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy damn!!! 👀 You been eating too many dates or what?

Bad Dog Hello GIF by Jason Clarke

Like, I’m not complaining bc you’ll be dragging that on Sunday 😂😂

(ppsst! Far too much junk in your trunk)

Cleaning it is fun.

Let’s break the streak this week Bombers, last week is not to be repeated which I am pretty confident it won’t be. One good thing about being in Japan this week is with the revolutionary changes to the SFA match simming times, It will only be 9.30pm instead of 10.30pm. Nice work SFA.

MUst be good for you all to be back in your natural habitat....behind bars:p
one of the reasons I enjoy playing the Bombers at Abdu is I love the anticipation of who will be my cell mate and the subsequent fun of figuring out who is going to be mamma or papa :kissingheart:

8 KohPhi.jpg

blueallthru.png

I’m doing some erotic dancing at a dingy sleeze pit called Dream Boys, it’s 5 minutes from Abdu. Starts at 7:15 and by 7:20 ladies I will have my kit off!!!

A sneak peak of what to look forward too!

View attachment 1960991
Seeming how as 245kg of love muscle is here, I am happy to be your warm up act and ensure I get the ladies into a feeding frenzy before you come on BLUEALLTHRU

turbo dance.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back