Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

What's this about poisoned drinks...?
Bombers only use the most reputable suppliers.

3177DF0A00000578-0-image-a-18_1456204693253.jpg
Got any Absinthe

Sad news:

My favourite Derek Underwood story comes from the 1974/75 Ashes series in Australia. On day 1 of the First Test, Lillee and Thomson had wreaked havoc on the Pommy top order, and it appeared certain that they'd be dismissed for a very low score. But then Underwood strode to the wicket, and he proved to be a much tougher nut to crack. He frustrated the Aussies for well over an hour, until skipper Ian Chappell finally threw the ball to the man with the golden arm, Doug Walters.

Dougie's first ball was a waist high full toss outside off stump. Underwood's eyes lit up, and he tried to smash it through the off side. However the ball connected with the outer half of the bat, and the man at cover was presented with a straightforward catch. The Aussies congregated around Walters to congratulate him - Dougie just holds up a hand and says, "Thanks boys. But I really think that most of the credit needs to go to Underwood here - a lesser batsman wouldn't have got a bat to that."

I’m doing some erotic dancing at a dingy sleeze pit called Dream Boys, it’s 5 minutes from Abdu. Starts at 7:15 and by 7:20 ladies I will have my kit off!!!

A sneak peak of what to look forward too!

View attachment 1960991

You became an overnight sensation

IMG_3179.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My spies have told me that the Old Boys got fit during the off season by running laps around Tigerturbulance. I'm led to believe that the record was 3 laps.
Yep. It’s like ring a ring a rosy but each lap takes a full lunar cycle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back