"Seasons Best" 9.30 Tonight on 7

Remove this Banner Ad

This really was one shocker of a show.
Aker was good though, he is starting to put together a few show stealing media appearances, but sadly in this instance, there wasn't much to steal.

I IQ'd it and just put it on before. I lasted about 7 minutes.

Did the laughing, booing, screaming ect that came from the audience ease up or did it continue all show? That 7 minutes was probably the most painful thing of my life and while the show might have had some interesting and entertaining footage, I'm not sure if I can handle the hosts, audience and general theme of the show to get to the good bits. And lastly, the host has absolutely no idea. He even said we still don't know who the Grand Finalists are; Akermanis of all people corrected him.

For me the worst part of the show was the package showing hawthorn and geelong players and hearing half the crowd cheer for the hawks players and the other half for the geelong players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was very dissapointed like i have been with everything channel 7 has done lately, everything they do seems to cheap and tacky.
I hate watching the finals on 7, when 10 do it they do the lead in videos very well and 7 try and replicate it and balls up like they do with everything.

FWIW how stacked was that rack. :D

Keep hearing everyone raving about this bird's can's. Anyone have any footage of this chick?

Youtube or the net has nothing what so ever can someone do better?

Ok guys, just because you asked so nicely.

picture1nd7.png

Enjoy... but not too much. ;)

Where can I download it?

Very very nice,

What's the source for these pictures, surely theres a few more, everyone has been raving about, gotta have some better quality stuff of this lady on the show?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back