"Seasons Best" 9.30 Tonight on 7

Remove this Banner Ad

On this crap show yes. The only thing the host has got for him going is who he is dating in real life. he is dating Giaan Rooney.
Lucky Guy - But that is That

what a complete load of cr**!!!!!!!!!!! Who the f**k is this Hamish McGlaughlin bloke? He is terrible? Is it me or does he have a speech impediment? Unfortunate for him if he does but shouldn't really be a TV host. Either that or he is pissed.

Watson is trying to hard to be funny when he is not. And don't get me started on Freddie Krueger. Didn't any of the bosses at Ch7 see her work on the olympics??:thumbsdown:

They whiz through everything so quick then go to an ad break. I'm turning it off .

Motlop > Medhurst for All Australian :)

Boomer thinks he is the most dangerous player in the comp, and those 2 hits just add a bit :)

But yes, this show is a joke...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least I now know not to bother tuning in. The advantages of being 2 hours behind Melbourne....
The thought was obviously there from 7, but as usual their producers are absolutely clueless idiots. Must be the same f*#wits who produced that Yum Cha crap during the Olympics.

Well at least I now know not to bother tuning in. The advantages of being 2 hours behind Melbourne....
The thought was obviously there from 7, but as usual their producers are absolutely clueless idiots. Must be the same f*#wits who produced that Yum Cha crap during the Olympics.

**** them for not having Roy & HG; they've been the best thing about the Olympics, and they got rid of them.

w***erS!

Was that actual canned laughter I heard?

The 7 badge on the host's lapel is making me physically sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back