Game Day Second Preliminary Final vs Richmond 4:45PM @ the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Really noticeable when Lobb was out of the ruck. To win so many of the stats and lose by that margin tells the story. No reward for effort, fwd line does not function, time for a new fwd coach.

Dawson Simpson imo should have played

bad luck about today giants hope shiel pulls up fine with his shoulder and concussion good luck next season and until we play again. all of you who travelled down for the game hope you all get home safe and sound

bad luck about today giants hope shiel pulls up fine with his shoulder and concussion good luck next season and until we play again. all of you who travelled down for the game hope you all get home safe and sound
The roar from your crowd was amazing

Enjoy the week. Melbourne is going to painted yellow and black

The parade will be interesting. Sooo loud.

Good luck next week

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gutsy effort Giants - would have won if JC had of played.

Hopefully spurs you on to the final step next year.

Thank you Stevie J for the entertainment over the last 15 years.

I hope Shawy goes on for one more year. Himmelberg a talent.

My favourite team to watch when i'm not watching us - give em hell in 2018!!!!!!

Cheers, but not about luck. We need to make the next step and it will be tough to do. The AFL will be very happy. They have managed to ensure we are there and there abouts, but not the unstoppable juggernaut every one feared. It is now up to the club to find the improvement.
mass injuries screwed your season, you'll be back.

:DYou forgot quickly!
I've already been introduced to the sublties of "Tigerland" in the Hotel bar.
It's your night though, enjoy.
We'll be fine and back next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're absolutely right. He has no business playing if he couldn't kick it from there
Why is another player in the team calling for it? A known goal kicker ready to set shoot at goal, and you run up, distract them and then miss!?!? For god sake.

Shiel was doing great and dominating the clearances. Gets taken out by a wannabe and the game slowly changed.

Hope that wannabe gets a week. It deserves it.

Floggiest of flog comments ever.
Anyways....
GWS jusy came to say that the way in which you guys could steady the ship after the first 2 goals and huge noise blew me away. I was expecting a 5 goal leas at qtr time. Amazing poise and skill to peg that back. Good luck next year
Edit: typos

Floggiest of flog comments ever.
Anyways....
GWS jusy came to say that the way in which you guys could steady the ship after the first 2 goals and huge noise blew me away. I was expecting a 5 goal leas at qtr time. Amazing poise and skill to peg that back. Good luck next year
Edit: typos
Glad you liked it. Look forward to watching you guys get belted next week without your wannabe captain.

Why don't you be honest.....you came in here to rub it in to the GWS fans as did the guy above did too.

Bad luck to your mob, today was the first time I got to see you guys in person.
What a great and skilful team you have, should be really proud of your boys...
The conditions at G were super hostile, this is character building and you guys will be thereabouts in the years to come.

Didn't have a strong preference on who I wanted to win today but I reckon for the 2nd straight year you copped utter garbage umpiring come the prelim. It's not always the calls made but the ones not made and there just seemed to be a huge amount of inconsistency. I feel for you guys if you viewed it the same way as while I think Richmond still would have gotten over the line it's not like you needed more odds stacked against you.

All the best for next year guys.

Glad you liked it. Look forward to watching you guys get belted next week without your wannabe captain.

Why don't you be honest.....you came in here to rub it in to the GWS fans as did the guy above did too.

No mate. Honestly i was silenced by the way in which they steadied after those first 2 goals. The composure silenced me, it silenced the tiger army. Its evident. Watch the replay. Geelong......a side with deep modern finals history wpuld have laid down i feel. Huge to stand up.
Means nothing to you of course....being a neutral supporter.

Big thank you to SJ. not a great game today but not the only player to have an off day. We wouldn't have made it this far without you Steve. Well done Giants. We'll get em next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back