Sega Fans....

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a heads up.

If you purchase The Sega Dreamcast collection for Xbox from JB HI FI you will receive a limited edition Sega Dreamcast vinyl.

This is very similar to the one released with the Sega Mega Drive Collection. It's for a limited time only. The game is only $49 bucks.

I snapped one up and will probably put the game on eBay as I already own them all. The vinyl has been selling on eBay for more than the game itself!

Massive Dreamcast fan and bought the collection more as a show of support than anything as I have all the games... but it is a very rushed compilation and I'm a tad disappointed :( Just one game selection screen and off you go. Some unlockable content with history etc like the Mega Drive Collection would have been nice :(

The only one I'm meh about is Bass Fishing, especially without the fishing controller. The other three are classics

Maybe i'm being a bit harsh. Sonic Adventures was a classic. Crazy taxi never really did it for me. Was fun for 10 mins. Obviously no interest in a fishing game, would have thought this was an odd choice. Space channel i have never played so can't comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back