September - Win Money In Here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just woke up from night shift sleeps to find money in the account. God bless the mighty Cleaner.

What happened to Cattributor please?

Flopped. Had perfect sit, the cleaners middle splits buttered him and many up, may have not copped the track and failed to make any impression.

Thanks pal.

Great bet on Complacent bud, margins? Beat them fair and square?

I was on Kermadec EW so no biggie for me, money back. Still interested to know if i was screwed.

Thanks pal.

Great bet on Complacent bud, margins? Beat them fair and square?

I was on Kermadec EW so no biggie for me, money back. Still interested to know if i was screwed.

2-3L Got rated well out front but would have beaten them all ends up regardless of where he sat. Kermadec the next best.

2-3L Got rated well out front but would have beaten them all ends up regardless of where he sat. Kermadec the next best.

Gotta love that TT+ and uni tab. Well done again. :thumbsu:

Looking over the feature replays in Sydney, it seemed to be an advantage to be on speed. Bog track also has you wondering if the form will be any good also, but hey, thats Raindwick for you.

Two from the features who made very nice ground late coming from the back: Junoob and Lucia Valentina.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll put up my hand and say I'm finding top level Australian racing completely unfathomable at the moment. Outside of Chataquah in the sprint division - I can see the top horses taking turns winning the big ones for the rest of the spring.

It's going to be a further conundrum in 2-3 weeks time when we'll have to decide whether we forgive Hartnell and Contributer, while I could easily see Complacent failing to replicate today's staggeringly dominant victory.

tl:dr

b7e.jpg

Last edited:
I'll put up my hand and say I'm finding top level Australian racing completely unfathomable at the moment. Outside of Chataquah in the sprint division - I can easily seeing the top horses taking turns winning the big ones for the rest of the spring.

It's going to be a further conundrum in 2-3 weeks time when we'll have to decide whether we forgive Hartnell and Contributer, while I could easily see Complacent failing to replicate today's staggeringly dominant victory.

tl:dr

b7e.jpg

Stick with Kermadec as our #1 WFA seed, that's all you need to know.

As for the rest of these races, just follow me if youre struggling to find a winner bud, ive got plenty more winners instore. :D:thumbsu:

In regards to possibly getting burnt, I think as long as the horse is sound he has to run, even from a bad draw.

They're gonna run out of options soon and if he's as wound up as is being touted, their hand will be forced. I'll probably wait, but interesting to see who accepts - very few winning chances I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back