Racing September Daily Punt: Springtime Squib Sloppiness Starts Soon

Group1 winners? the turnball and the 2 pretend ones in Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes him vulnerable for this race compared to his opposition who have better platforms

Only if you think the trainer is a complete battler - which he isn't. Horse vulnerable 1600 > 2000 off a 3 week gap - l o *ing l

I think Anamoe could be slightly vulnerable in the Might & Power, in the same way Zaaki was a bit soft late yesterday. Zaaki was second up 1400-1800 off 3 weeks whereas his main rivals were 1600-1800 off a fortnight. Zaaki should be ripe next start.

In the Might & Power Anamoe will be 1600-2000 off 3 weeks with his main rivals 1800-2000 off 13 days, he is not the "platform" horse in that race. He will then explode off a fortnight with second run at 2000 in the Cox Plate.

Also the slight lameness probably missed maybe 1 gallop. I actually posted earlier I’d rather him in an epsom as his PBs have been 1600-2000m jump. His only failure was second time 2000m. 60 odd kg in an epsom for 3 weeks to a CP would top him off fine. I am a touch concerned he gets there too early so am the opposite of you!

Ideally I’d prefer a crystal mile type race on guineas day to give him the same lead in as but handicaps will have to do.

Last edited:
A horse like Hilal going to start odds on in a golden eagle at this rate.

I actually don’t mind the gelded brigantine as I think most of the good form will be coming out of 88’s and 94’s.

Cool 1mil for a silver eagle too, staggering.

A horse like Hilal going to start odds on in a golden eagle at this rate.

I actually don’t mind the gelded brigantine as I think most of the good form will be coming out of 88’s and 94’s.

Cool 1mil for a silver eagle too, staggering.
I would be shocked if Hilal gets anywhere near single figures dont rate him at all.. if your picking one from that stable for the GE it has to Mr Mozart especially if its wet, also like Brigatine have already had a small bet on after his win the other week.

I would be shocked if Hilal gets anywhere near single figures dont rate him at all.. if your picking one from that stable for the GE it has to Mr Mozart especially if its wet, also like Brigatine have already had a small bet on after his win the other week.

Was a bit of tongue in cheek for Hilal comment. Master of racking up $$$ given that Bondi win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Trip is an easy bet in the Turnbull at the weights. If he isn't winning or being very unlucky here now third up then he looks a bust going forward

He is actually gross unders off his last run though at $4 all in. Chapada was running him down ffs.

He is actually gross unders off his last run though at $4. Chapada was running him down ffs

Will need to come on a bit for that run but no crash hot form lines anywhere else either. If he performs anywhere near his level then he is absolutely thrown in so happy to forgive one flat run

Maybe not milk drinker but a solid nonny. Best ever set up he’ll ever get and still fell in.

It has come to my attention that the illiterate Heath thinks I was referring to Alligator Blood here. I was in fact referring to Thundy boi who has now won (checks notes) a grand total of ONE from his last eight. This could have been divined from the use of the words 'fell in', which implies a horse wins a race...but just....after the Makybe Diva. Dead set some of you are absolutely cast.

Back