Racing September Daily Punt: Springtime Squib Sloppiness Starts Soon

Group1 winners? the turnball and the 2 pretend ones in Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to see the big Nonnie win.

Zaaki tracking fine as he normally does. He’s no star but consistent top ender, will be around the mark in a CP.

Thunder probably showing his best form may be the mile.

Think Zou Tiger profiles well for a Caulfield Guineas. He was big in the Golden Rose leading them up, oustaying popular elect Golden Mile in the run to the line. Will be on speed in the Guineas again and give a great sight. Golden Mile is currently second favourite for the race! ZT is actually a half to Daises too, and we know she eats up a mile.

Think Zou Tiger profiles well for a Caulfield Guineas. He was big in the Golden Rose leading them up, oustaying popular elect Golden Mile in the run to the line. Will be on speed in the Guineas again and give a great sight. Golden Mile is currently second favourite for the race! ZT is actually a half to Daises too, and we know she eats up a mile.

Golden mile will flog him with a colder ride at Caulfield. Maybe if he was 30s but he is already $15!

Golden mile will flog him with a colder ride at Caulfield. Maybe if he was 30s but he is already $15!
Disagree with your first point, agree with your second. Suspect we’ll get longer than $15 on the day ZT. Aft Cabin looks mightily hard to beat, but I dunno I haven’t been with him at all yet in his career and feel a bit uneasy diving in at the shorts.

Disagree with your first point, agree with your second. Suspect we’ll get longer than $15 on the day ZT. Aft Cabin looks mightily hard to beat, but I dunno I haven’t been with him at all yet in his career and feel a bit uneasy diving in at the shorts.

To be fair I thought this about the golden rose but godolphin will probably quinella it.

Aft Cabin is set to be one of the harder to price Caulfield Guineas faves i have seen.

You are basically coming off a last start that no one can accurately rate with confidence. Water log track means times close to useless. Margins also similar as most of those behind are on the way up. Probably have to account for at least a length or two in error

Then he’s what 5th up? unknown at mile(most guineas faves are), in first prep off a heavy 10.

I think Anamoe could be slightly vulnerable in the Might & Power, in the same way Zaaki was a bit soft late yesterday. Zaaki was second up 1400-1800 off 3 weeks whereas his main rivals were 1600-1800 off a fortnight. Zaaki should be ripe next start.

In the Might & Power Anamoe will be 1600-2000 off 3 weeks with his main rivals 1800-2000 off 13 days, he is not the "platform" horse in that race. He will then explode off a fortnight with second run at 2000 in the Cox Plate.

I think Anamoe could be slightly vulnerable in the Might & Power, in the same way Zaaki was a bit soft late yesterday. Zaaki was second up 1400-1800 off 3 weeks whereas his main rivals were 1600-1800 off a fortnight. Zaaki should be ripe next start.

In the Might & Power Anamoe will be 1600-2000 off 3 weeks with his main rivals 1800-2000 off 13 days, he is not the "platform" horse in that race. He will then explode off a fortnight with second run at 2000 in the Cox Plate.

1600 > 2000 off 3 weeks makes a horse vulnerable now? jesus wept - if he loses it will be because his lack of ability not because of that lol

Back