SFA Exie Draft League - Winner: Son of God

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is anything you need help with, trades, prices, positions, etc. feel free to PM me.

That goes for Son of God as well.

Nah, I haven't made a change all year.

Stick with what I know...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have the powers to sack you.................only the Captain can do that, better confirm it with This Is Anfield
images

Makes a GF and didn't have to make any moves.

images

Me either.

Just goes to show... slack off, care little. Win.

Now to work out who cares less out of you and I.

Me either.

Just goes to show... slack off, care little. Win.

Now to work out who cares less out of you and I.
Well both of you have posted in this thread for the first time in a long time so your both shooting yourselves in the foot :p

We avoided the embarrassment how about your mob?
Continuing the embarrassing form in front of goal:oops:, unlike Danny Wellbeck though, Champions League hat-trick, who'd a thunk it!!:eek:

Continuing the embarrassing form in front of goal:oops:, unlike Danny Wellbeck though, Champions League hat-trick, who'd a thunk it!!:eek:

Guess when you play in a team that has no strikers you gonna get a run.

They do play a sexy style also even with him up front

I have a bet with a Bandwagon Chelsea supporter A Bit High that we won't lose another game for the season. Am I deluded?

#unitedwestand

What irritates me is all the Man U bandwagon supporters of the last 5-10 years, it blows my goat.

#30yearUnitedsupporter

I have a bet with a Bandwagon Chelsea supporter A Bit High that we won't lose another game for the season. Am I deluded?

#unitedwestand

What irritates me is all the Man U bandwagon supporters of the last 5-10 years, it blows my goat.

#30yearUnitedsupporter
I have a reputation of being ridiculously optimistic, you sir, have surpassed me by...miles and miles and miles and miles and...:p
When you have the continued success that United have had, bandwagoners abound, a lot become genuine diehards and a lot are now Chelsea supporters.

I have a reputation of being ridiculously optimistic, you sir, have surpassed me by...miles and miles and miles and miles and...:p
When you have the continued success that United have had, bandwagoners abound, a lot become genuine diehards and a lot are now Chelsea supporters.
The Everton, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal run will tell the tale. Yes I'm an optimist. :p

I will say though, my fathers true love Feyenoord Holds the most special place in my heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back