Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 12- West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at Subiaco Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You wont turn up anyway.
Don't talk about The Wonders like that, it's their home game, I'm sure at least 1 will show up. I really hope it's HP, he'll surely share some green.

Operation: Green Pineapple is a go, I repeat Operation: Green Pineapple is a go.

Don't talk about The Wonders like that, it's their home game, I'm sure at least 1 will show up. I really hope it's HP, he'll surely share some green.

Operation: Green Pineapple is a go, I repeat Operation: Green Pineapple is a go.

Share? ... No

Sell? ... Yes!

007_Baucau_Pot_Salesman.jpg

Hi SKM, so we meet again ...

well sorry but i'm moving on to bigger things this time, bigger fish to fry. Good luck you yourself & Bombers, I am afraid you lot will need it. Wonders have turned the corner and will now go on a big winning streak :thumbsu:

A win would be nice and all but at the same time us Wonders players must acknowledged that we are part of something special, a mega W:L pattern.

Maths is a wonderful thing and if you don't mind, I think it's our duty to see this thing through. :thumbsu:

So I guess if we win thats great but if we lose.... we get to continue our journey through mediocrity, ruled by the simple laws of mathematics,
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you not to use the time machine for the pure purpose of finding out results and then betting on them! Hand over the keys!
P.s I'm on the crapper utilizing my time well!

The last thing you want to be with 69 is inaccurate. Ewwww.
You would get a mouthful of ass that way...
Some people like it...

I do not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back