This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Blatantly stealing from the SFA as Simpsons characters thread, a split round distraction for you all to enjoy, take part in or ignore. (If it's been done before, merge).:)

While watching a Red Dwarf DVD I kept seeing the cast as TIA upload_2014-8-20_10-29-38.jpeg , pantskyle
images
, The Filth Wizard upload_2014-8-20_10-30-45.jpeg , Danoz upload_2014-8-20_10-31-13.jpeg , Wacky Tiger upload_2014-8-20_10-31-41.jpeg and Tayl0r
images
. The two
images
(fumbler) and
images
(The Half Back) are not forgotten, and my lovely wife invinciBlues
images

I'll be Ashton Kutchers character from the 70's show because hes rooting Mila Kunis character. I'd also be Ashton Kutcher in real life because he's rooting Mila Kunis.

I'll be Ashton Kutchers character from the 70's show because hes rooting Mila Kunis character. I'd also be Ashton Kutcher in real life because he's rooting Mila Kunis.
I'm JT, her friend with benefits.

Also rooting Jessica Biel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am Community. Shaky first season, superb second season, critical acclaim and cult favourite achieved, followed by dismal third season wherein I reached too much, missing on most of it, yet still enjoyed by my adoring fan. Eventually my fourth season will arrive where I phone it in and it's shakier from there until I retire somewhere after season six.

Son Of God and Bomberlegend2007
upload_2014-8-20_11-21-35.jpeg

Furthering the neighbours comparison we have both been succesful in 3 spots.

I'm Harold Bishop. I was in Tasmania for years with amnesia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back