SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha, thats funny. As if tasiyan is a leader, as if he's in the side to start with, very average footballer.

And fermanis 1st rover, the guy was a hated creature at noble park, for his personality as well as his football ability, or lack of it, and the sfl put him in as 1st rover.

Shows how bad the sfl standard is.

But don't worry, the riddell league is almost as bad.

Would be great 2 see 2 full sides battle it out, then we would see which league is actually the 'worst in victoria'
how many rdfl games have you seen this year w***er to make a comment like that the rdfl is as strong as i have seen it in over 30 years sounds like you just like to bag anyone and everyone have you ever played a game of footy i dought it

you are a joke what is the continual beating on about tasiyan...you are boring and predictable...if you got a problem with him you dingly scumbag i'm sure he will be happy to accommodate you if you're willing to man up :(instead of hiding behind your computer...DOG

Why so much anger Mr Tasiyan???:D

Please spare me that Richard has ticked all the boxes as far as i no he has not been embraced as a good Coach by most people that seen him in action... Fact is he has had the best team in the comp ever since he has arrived at your club and has not always delivered...
If he gets the big prize this year i will take my hat off to him.
But seems he has got the check book out again trying to buy his way out of this huge challange. now that Clearances are closed lets see what he has got...:rolleyes:

Its been a long time since Richard pulled out the cheque book, and as far as ticking the boxes I named one box which was controlling egos and I think he has done well in that department ,

I believe St pauls were the better side in 2007, I believe we were the better side in 08,09 and I think Chelsea Heightsare clearly the best side this year

hahahaha, thats funny. As if Tasiyan is a leader, as if he's in the side to start with, very average footballer.

And fermanis 1st rover, the guy was a hated creature at Noble Park, for his personality as well as his football ability, or lack of it, and the SFL put him in as 1st rover.

Shows how bad the SFL standard is.

But don't worry, the Riddell league is almost as bad.

Would be great 2 see 2 full sides battle it out, then we would see which league is actually the 'worst in Victoria'

Put your football resume up for judgement !!!!!!!!!

Its been a long time since Richard pulled out the cheque book, and as far as ticking the boxes I named one box which was controlling egos and I think he has done well in that department ,

I believe St pauls were the better side in 2007, I believe we were the better side in 08,09 and I think Chelsea Heightsare clearly the best side this year
So you believe St Pauls were the better side the year St Kilda won the flag and St Kilda were better the year St Pauls won it?!?

I'd have Tasiyan (former premiership player at Chelt too I might add!) in my side any day. Any bloke who says he is a dud is either being a knob or has no idea.

I would agree with that he is a good player in a good team.
I would love to see how is goes in a struggling team.
I think he might sook up every week.

So you believe St Pauls were the better side the year St Kilda won the flag and St Kilda were better the year St Pauls won it?!?

No doubt , StPauls were the better side in 07 and were very unlucky to lose, won the 2nd Semi easily and lead pretty much the whole game and apart from 2 or 3 crucial turnovers and a 5 min burst by Sal Hassan they were home.

In 08 we smashed StPauls 2nd semi 50 plus points and were clearly the team to beat, but wind and discipline can change the course of a game and we couldnt bridge the gap.

In 09, the planets were aligned for us!!!!!!!!!!!

I would agree with that he is a good player in a good team.
I would love to see how is goes in a struggling team.
I think he might sook up every week.

Mark Tasiyan came to StKilda City the year we were relegated to division 2, he played mid field and forward , won the league goalkicking and came 3 rd in our B&F & was BOG in GF, in 2006 we finished 6th in Divvy One he was runner up to Arvo in B&F and kicked 40plus goals, 07,08 he won back to back B&F's and last year came 3rd again in B&F in a flag side, the blokes a champion anyone who pots him is a dill, 5 years at the club 5 top 3 Best & Fairests, 3 premierships ,100 games ,captain this year and a great clubman

No doubt , StPauls were the better side in 07 and were very unlucky to lose, won the 2nd Semi easily and lead pretty much the whole game and apart from 2 or 3 crucial turnovers and a 5 min burst by Sal Hassan they were home.

In 08 we smashed StPauls 2nd semi 50 plus points and were clearly the team to beat, but wind and discipline can change the course of a game and we couldnt bridge the gap.

In 09, the planets were aligned for us!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember that 5 min burst, absolutely unstoppable... That long bomb from Mimo was a heart breaker too.
Fantastic hard fought finals, both of the St K/ St P games....
Looks like the final 5 are pritty much set in stone this season, can't wait to see some finals action.

Mark Tasiyan came to StKilda City the year we were relegated to division 2, he played mid field and forward , won the league goalkicking and came 3 rd in our B&F & was BOG in GF, in 2006 we finished 6th in Divvy One he was runner up to Arvo in B&F and kicked 40plus goals, 07,08 he won back to back B&F's and last year came 3rd again in B&F in a flag side, the blokes a champion anyone who pots him is a dill, 5 years at the club 5 top 3 Best & Fairests, 3 premierships ,100 games ,captain this year and a great clubman

I didnt say he was not a good player all im saying is he can have bad body language when the chips are down not really what a club needs from a leader...
I think this makes him a easy target to the knockers...in saying that
I would have him in the top 10 players in the league.

I'd have Tasiyan (former premiership player at Chelt too I might add!) in my side any day. Any bloke who says he is a dud is either being a knob or has no idea.

Bit rich someone from Dingley bagging anyone is'nt it ??
Some people need to look in their own backyard before mouthing off...:cool:

I remember that 5 min burst, absolutely unstoppable... That long bomb from Mimo was a heart breaker too.
Fantastic hard fought finals, both of the St K/ St P games....
Looks like the final 5 are pritty much set in stone this season, can't wait to see some finals action.

Yeah,finals should be good, Mimo hit the knob on the top of the goal post from 60, missed from 2 metres out, then kicked a mongrel punt with the wind that went about 80 metres , the best kick for touch ive seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah,finals should be good, Mimo hit the knob on the top of the goal post from 60, missed from 2 metres out, then kicked a mongrel punt with the wind that went about 80 metres , the best kick for touch ive seen.

I hope City win the Flag this year or it will be everyone elses fault they lost...:D

I think it would be intresting to see him in a avarage side...
Talking about standard i went to a EFL match yesderday
Div 3 is easily better than SFL 2 and i would go as far as say they would would beat beat some DIV1 teams..
And before you peanuts respond go watch a game....

So anyone that has an opinion is wrong??
Everyone has an opinion, why everytime someone has one. the peanuts from the farm get all nasty??
Lets get one thing clear here anyone can be a good player in a good team.
If you put the same person in a avarage team would that player still be good???
I would think not in every case.
So Taz won a G/F off his own boot has he??
nice to no his team mates just watched him do that...
And the Taz i watched is a fair player when the ball rolls for him.
Leader of a club? i would say no.

I think it would be intresting to see him in a avarage side...
Talking about standard i went to a EFL match yesderday
Div 3 is easily better than SFL 2 and i would go as far as say they would would beat beat some DIV1 teams..
And before you peanuts respond go watch a game....
Mate you are full of it! I watched EFL Div 2 game on Sat ...Rowville (7th) bt Donvale (10th). I would reckon they would both be middle of the road Div 2 sides in the SFL. Rowville looked a very young and small side with no big bodies. Their ruckman would be 6ft 2ins. Donvale looked fairly young also and consistently turned the ball over with poor skills.

Mate you are full of it! I watched EFL Div 2 game on Sat ...Rowville (7th) bt Donvale (10th). I would reckon they would both be middle of the road Div 2 sides in the SFL. Rowville looked a very young and small side with no big bodies. Their ruckman would be 6ft 2ins. Donvale looked fairly young also and consistently turned the ball over with poor skills.

You are Kidding yourself if you think the SFL Div 2 is anywhere near EFL div 2 you are on drugs...I watch more SFL games that most and think the standard is very poor.
I watched a 3 div game on the weekend Mitcham and Doncaster and i can tell you both sides had some big boys playing.
And i would go as far as to say they would beat the likes of Dingley,Heatherton,Tooronga,Clayton,Oakleigh,Styarra, The beena,Highett,Springvale, Sky, just to name a few....
Go have another look maybe you drank too much piss

You are Kidding yourself if you think the SFL Div 2 is anywhere near EFL div 2 you are on drugs...I watch more SFL games that most and think the standard is very poor.
I watched a 3 div game on the weekend Mitcham and Doncaster and i can tell you both sides had some big boys playing.
And i would go as far as to say they would beat the likes of Dingley,Heatherton,Tooronga,Clayton,Oakleigh,Styarra, The beena,Highett,Springvale, Sky, just to name a few....
Go have another look maybe you drank too much piss
Sorry Bud, I do watch plenty of games and reckon I know my footy. Judging by your posts, I would say you have no idea! If you don't like the SFL standard go somewhere else and whine! I and many others are getting tired of hearing about the low standard of the SFL. You are living in the past mate.

Sorry Bud, I do watch plenty of games and reckon I know my footy. Judging by your posts, I would say you have no idea! If you don't like the SFL standard go somewhere else and whine! I and many others are getting tired of hearing about the low standard of the SFL. You are living in the past mate.

Sounds like someone from the SFL has his head in his backside....
But thats nothing new...nothing has changed in the SFL in the last 10 years that suggest its a better comp...
Ask anyone that has been around and they will tell you the Standard has dropped....

Sounds like someone from the SFL has his head in his backside....
But thats nothing new...nothing has changed in the SFL in the last 10 years that suggest its a better comp...
Ask anyone that has been around and they will tell you the Standard has dropped....

FYI champ... The SFL has grown by 42% participation rate in the last 3 years and if you view the clearance stats. you will see the SFL has had a net gain in 2010 of 283 players! I would say a fair bit has changed in the last 10 years.

Regards,

SFL HQ

As someone who has played in the league since 1999, the standard is a hell of a lot better now than what it was 5-6 years ago.

It is better than the WRFL and RDFL and is on par with the MPNFL Peninsula comp (top teams are on par if not better but bottom teams arent as good as MPNFL)

FYI champ... The SFL has grown by 42% participation rate in the last 3 years and if you view the clearance stats. you will see the SFL has had a net gain in 2010 of 283 players! I would say a fair bit has changed in the last 10 years.

Regards,

SFL HQ

So you are telling me the SFL are better off now than 10 years ago??
Lets get serious mate those stats add to your revenue raising thirds comp.
Give me real stats on where this league has generated any new teams??
and lets talk about teams that have departed over the last 10 years.
you have your head that far up your backside you start belieiving you are doing a good job....:thumbsdown: I guess you will make a request to bar me for having an opinion next...

So you are telling me the SFL are better off now than 10 years ago??
Lets get serious mate those stats add to your revenue raising thirds comp.
Give me real stats on where this league has generated any new teams??
and lets talk about teams that have departed over the last 10 years.
you have your head that far up your backside you start belieiving you are doing a good job....:thumbsdown: I guess you will make a request to bar me for having an opinion next...

i actually agree with you on this subject,42% pffftt we have reserves sides unable to get 22 players on the field take away mt wav and tell us where all these new players are, dont count the clubbies old and fat men going nowhere:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back