SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good bloke down there is Duck Avery. No.18 thinks he's a gun and that wide reciever from Skye who runs along the boundry and gets cheap kicks is terrible under pressure. That big guy in the canteen isnt bad either. Hope they stay up in div 2 so i can kick some more goals against them.

Challo is a ripping individual. As for Black Rock it's a proud club and I have no doubt it will turn it's fortunes around in the near future. Certainly a well lead club with Peter Smith as president who will implement significant changes next season. White is a complete goose and will be shown the door at seasons end by either the club or the new coach. He is a ratbag who can't actually play the game at all - can't kick, can't mark and has no idea how to read the game. What about Grose isn't he good friends with White? does that mean he will leave the club also?

Challo is a ripping individual. As for Black Rock it's a proud club and I have no doubt it will turn it's fortunes around in the near future. Certainly a well lead club with Peter Smith as president who will implement significant changes next season. White is a complete goose and will be shown the door at seasons end by either the club or the new coach. He is a ratbag who can't actually play the game at all - can't kick, can't mark and has no idea how to read the game. What about Grose isn't he good friends with White? does that mean he will leave the club also?

spot on. they have a core group that will turn the ship around. the wheel always turns.

I have no doubt Peter Smith is the right man for the job and I know that the club is being proactive and is already to next season. Wheels are in motion and they are addressing the issues as we speak and I'm sure you will see a different black Rock next season

Any updates on the Kreskas incident ? did Clayton discipline him or is it ok to bite an opposition player? Don't forget everyone was knocking South Yarra for selecting Mark Stevens who was unable to train but now is it ok for Clayton to allow a player to bite an opposition player without Kreskas facing any consequences?

Has Black Rock shown White the door yet ? Grose is in a difficult position but surely he has to put the club ahead of the individual.

Lets establish something firstly, I admit i wasn't at the game last weekend but do have some reliable sources as to what occured. I was told Kreskas was being assaulted yet it's still inexcusable to bite an individual. Lets be clear I was more highlighting the fact that several Clayton individuals have a double standard when posting on this forum. I can confirm I was in fact at the Murrumbeena v Highett game. Secondly you should never who I am because you are way way off the mark.

Lets establish something firstly, I admit i wasn't at the game last weekend but do have some reliable sources as to what occured. I was told Kreskas was being assaulted yet it's still inexcusable to bite an individual. Lets be clear I was more highlighting the fact that several Clayton individuals have a double standard when posting on this forum. I can confirm I was in fact at the Murrumbeena v Highett game. Secondly you should never who I am because you are way way off the mark.
hahaha, calm down boys. RK has nothing to worry about in regards to the incident and as for Beshara the big unit is just tanning it up in northern NSW, ready to explode next year.

hahaha, calm down boys. RK has nothing to worry about in regards to the incident and as for Beshara the big unit is just tanning it up in northern NSW, ready to explode next year.

I don't understand why people on this forum think biting is ok. Either Clayton are sticking up for their new recruit, which is understandable, however guys he's biten someone. Or, Kreskas is writing about himself.

Time will tell with the investgation. We all get bumped and tackled around the head, but it does not give anyone the right to bite them. Hopefully the SFL hands out a long suspension, if they don't, it's sending the wrong message to every other player in this league. And if I was a parent, I wouldn't want my kids coming to a league were players are biting the opposition...

I don't understand why people on this forum think biting is ok. Either Clayton are sticking up for their new recruit, which is understandable, however guys he's biten someone. Or, Kreskas is writing about himself.

Time will tell with the investgation. We all get bumped and tackled around the head, but it does not give anyone the right to bite them. Hopefully the SFL hands out a long suspension, if they don't, it's sending the wrong message to every other player in this league. And if I was a parent, I wouldn't want my kids coming to a league were players are biting the opposition...

Hopefully the SFL hands out a long suspension to joshua jones for elbowing to the face the photos a compelling for rk,and if I was a parent, I wouldn't want my kids coming to a league were players are getting hit behind the play by thugs who cant play the game:)ESSSPECIALLY A CLUB LIKE BLACK ROCK

club...

Robbie why are you posting about yourself???
Mate you are a joke.... Not welcome at my club... what a tool

Mate you seriously better not be talking about Clayton when you say "my club" coz i'm sure they wouldnt be too happy having people like you saying your related to their club !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the SFL hands out a long suspension to joshua jones for elbowing to the face the photos a compelling for rk,and if I was a parent, I wouldn't want my kids coming to a league were players are getting hit behind the play by thugs who cant play the game:)ESSSPECIALLY A CLUB LIKE BLACK ROCK

The best result from this would be Josh getting suspended if it goes to a tribunal, which i hope it does...:D:D

Time for the SFL and our clubs to clean it up.

Clayton, need to suspend Krekas internally for the rest of the season. Otherwise they're saying they accept biting down there.

Likewise with our club, we need to suspend or get rid of White.

Problem is coaches try to hang onto these players so they can be competitve and win.

Therefore, the SFL needs to step in a do something. If they don't, they're also sending a message out there that biting and hitting players is ok.

I see kreskas played this week. I see it as very weak from the SFL and also from clayton. It seems we can go around biting and the SFL is too soft to act. Maybe the league does not want to make the local papers?

There is definitely an investigation into it by the SFL, so it will be very interesting to see what happens. Hopefully we can post about some real footy stuff now. How about Skye beating Murrumbeena, very good win for the bombers

There is definitely an investigation into it by the SFL, so it will be very interesting to see what happens. Hopefully we can post about some real footy stuff now. How about Skye beating Murrumbeena, very good win for the bombers

Exactly MG, Massive win by the bombers yesterday and it was by a fair bit considering the opposition has been in red hot form lately.
Makes the top 4 or 5 interesting now.
Another good win by Highett as well.

Skye were really impressive yesterday. I don't think Murrumbeena can really trouble the other top 3 teams come finals time, they aren't tough enough to compete with the likes of Skye, Clayton and Oakleigh. great wins to Skye/Highett and now I think South Yarra are gone and wont end up in the top 5 at seasons end.

Skye were really impressive yesterday. I don't think Murrumbeena can really trouble the other top 3 teams come finals time, they aren't tough enough to compete with the likes of Skye, Clayton and Oakleigh. great wins to Skye/Highett and now I think South Yarra are gone and wont end up in the top 5 at seasons end.

Clayton were very lucky yesterday to win

in atrocious conditions it was a slog affair.Big win by the 2's there flying.

What a oppositions thoughts on Joel Ferguson?In my opinion his an average footballer at best to fat to slow and no ticker,there at least 6 players in the 2"s ahead of him.

Is he the assistant coach for Clayton? If so I believe he has come from the ammos and all he does is bark instructions all day long and wouldn't know what a contested possession is. Wouldn't say too fat though little harsh.

How is that spud Hamilton going for Clayton(surely not in the 1s)? shocking individual to have at any club. Had 4 clubs in the SFL and has always blamed the coach. When is that spud going to step up and train properly, pay his subs and generally do the rite thing by his club and team mates. He can't play the game anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back