SFL Division 2 - 2013

Who will win SFL Div 2 Final in 2013

• Total voters
There's a couple of new faces, but we've got a long way to go after last year, so we won't be getting carried away. Josh Gledhill is very committed and will be great for us. I'm hoping Adam Neville comes back, but not sure that's going to happen...

There's a couple of new faces, but we've got a long way to go after last year, so we won't be getting carried away. Josh Gledhill is very committed and will be great for us. I'm hoping Adam Neville comes back, but not sure that's going to happen...

I hope josh has dropped some kgs and zipped his lip since last year. I really rate his ability but he made a clown of himself when he played us last year. Now before people jump up and down about that statement I will be the first to admit that I make a dick of myself most times I run out on the ground. I say it simply as he is more talented and is taking on a coaching role

yes farmanis is staying and im not sure about isccas
A mate was telling me issacs will be staying at districts, anyone from oakleigh confirm this and also heard ex noble park player Dave veraldo might be joining them? Very handy pick up if he does. Is Fermanis staying?

let me just put it out there that if steve write was coaching this year we would of lost nearly all of the senior players

Nev would nearly be past his expiry date wouldn't he? Struggled with injury a couple of years back if I remember correctly, will be a great leader for the younger guys

Great post fish! Agree with a majority of it. Except Oakliegh being in the top 5. I think with the amount of rumoured walkouts, and the fact that Steve wright made it pretty clear at the SFL Presentation dinner that he was going to clean the place out and start fresh with blokes who want to be there, they will struggle to ifnish in finals contention. Its common knowledge that with out there fab 4 (Fermanis,Arvo,Elvis,Kiellerup) they are not much chop.
Great to see the hammers are on the radar! Big pre season and a few new recruits, could be a big season for us.
Is it true that Fedderson is moving on next year with a couple of others? off to MPNFL ?
do u know how u said if u take out fermanis arvo elivis and kiellerup if u take out the 4 best players of anyteam they wouldent be that good

Looks like a lot of clearances denied from Oakleigh Districts!

Not just ODFC, but the whole league. Never before have I seen so many clearances getting denied.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-3909-0-0-0&a=CLEAR

Blokes must not be paying subs or handing back their jumpers...or something

In these tough times where players are chasing the coin or trying to looking to exit, it looks like clubs are doing everything in their power to try & hold onto them.

Can't imagine what the transfer/clearance list looked like when the SFL was 5 divisions

Not just ODFC, but the whole league. Never before have I seen so many clearances getting denied.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-3909-0-0-0&a=CLEAR

Blokes must not be paying subs or handing back their jumpers...or something

In these tough times where players are chasing the coin or trying to looking to exit, it looks like clubs are doing everything in their power to try & hold onto them.

Can't imagine what the transfer/clearance list looked like when the SFL was 5 divisions

It looked like a pile of paper before that it looked like a pile of stone tablets

Back