Sheffield Shield Round 10: NSW Blues v Alcohol. Think Again Warriors @ Manuka Oval

Predict NSW v WA

• NSW 6 WA 0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NSW 6 WA 2

• NSW 2 WA 0

• NSW 0 WA 2

• NSW 3 WA 3

• NSW 1 WA 1

• No points

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't blame Nevill there, pretty good ball. Need Abbott to not be dumb and stay with Tugga Smith
Abbott's FC average is 13.64, that's Gulbis-esque

Bowling A/R I guess, but meh he is no more than a number 8. O'Keefe is a better bat!
I don't know why but SOK has been batting below Copeland and Abbott all season.

I don't know why but SOK has been batting below Copeland and Abbott all season.

Supposed to have a shoulder injury that needs surgery that means he can't bat much in the nets (hard to grip the bat)

C'mon WA, Smith must be playing another impressive knock. 60-40 NSW at this stage I would say

Smithy is a gun no surprises...joke that we have let it go this far...Carters out slogging, Maddinson being Maddinson....and Pattinson being dumb!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smithy is a gun no surprises...joke that we have let it go this far...Carters out slogging, Maddinson being Maddinson....and Pattinson being dumb!

Yeah Carters fell to the Marcus North trap, spot on with Maddinson haha, Pattinson being 20 will effect his batting mentality in a situation like this.

Yeah Carters fell to the Marcus North trap, spot on with Maddinson haha, Pattinson being 20 will effect his batting mentality in a situation like this.

True but surely you don't sweep an offie when Smith is at the other end!

Need Smith out

Given the Marsh overturned decision it's going to be pretty major if NSW lose by under 13 runs
The paper this morning said Blocker overturned it after Marsh held up his bat indicating he had hit it

The paper this morning said Blocker overturned it after Marsh held up his bat indicating he had hit it

Regardless - that has happened a million times before - we are told to accept the umpires decision and walk off - reviews are only stuffing up the system down the line - we are struggling to attract and retain umpires at lower levels.

We are heading down a dangerous road.

Back