Sheffield Shield Round 10: Queensland v South Australia @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone tell me how many centuries Ferguson and Cam White have each scored in 2015?

Ferguson's had a pretty good Sheffield Shield season. 832 runs @ 52.00 including 4 centuries. Not bad for a choker eh? :)

Well done to Cossie making 103 today. 686 runs @ 40.35 isn't a bad season. If he ever got himself fit, imagine what he could achieve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 Sheffield Shield half centuries is excellent for a 21 year old but it won't count for anything if he can't convert.

16 Sheffield Shield half centuries is excellent for a 21 year old but it won't count for anything if he can't convert.

Agreed. It is reminding me of Bob Simpson at Test level back in the 60s. I don't know how many 50s he made without a hundred, but there quite a few. He finally scored his first hundred in England in 1964, and went on to make 311. :)

Do the Redbacks stick with Zampa next season? Seems a long way off.

Who else do they play instead. These blokes like him, Boyce and amour head are not being done any favours by T20 cricket in my opinion

My major objection with T20 (or more to the point, big bash) is the way the entire 1st class Australian cricket calendar is placed on hold in the middle of the season, at a time when spinners need all the work they can get. It's not healthy for Australian cricket.

Fail to get a 100, yes, but 96 runs for the match isn't a fail, just to clarify.

16 FC 50's from 32 matches at 21 years is such a strong base to build a career on.

Any 21 yo's around Australia that has a record close to this?

I don't think he meant Head was failing as a cricketer, just failed to get to 100. That's how I read it anyway. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back