Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for these in the mail
$_57.JPG

Mayflash Controller Adapter for SNES NES MD FC SFC to Wii
$_12.JPG

Sega Saturn Controller

90246623a.jpg

I got the Splatoon pack last week along with Smash and Mario Kart, then I picked these up on the weekend for $63, was a good haul!!

HGIgrFx.jpg

btw my ID is MartinSkrtel37 (lol) everyone should get in the Wii U thread and start playing online!!

Last edited:
How much and where?

Nothing special Standard RRP of $359 from EB but I had $270 worth of store credit and they refuse to price match on games at mine so I figured I'd just grab the console and grab each of the games I'll buy for the year for $69 elsewhere. I'll probably do the same for an Xbox next year.

Smash Bros was about $55 from Target though.

Decided against a WiiU in the short term, hopefully the NX stuff continues to leak and the price drops a bit. Seems like now could be an inopportune time to buy.

Decided against a WiiU in the short term, hopefully the NX stuff continues to leak and the price drops a bit. Seems like now could be an inopportune time to buy.

They just announced a bundle where the price goes up $80. I was hoping for a price cut then I realised with that news that Nintendo was to stupid/stubborn too do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take apic tonight just for shits and giggles, but I got myself the 1TB Xbox One because I need to have matte finish consoles.

So I'm seeling my PS4 at the moment so I can buy the newer matte finish console. Also picked up some new amiibo/disney inifinity figures because I'm a big baby.

"The most challenging video game system ever developed!"

lol as soon as I saw that I thought it's probably still true. nothing is harder than those ******* NES and SNES games.

20260110150_9d4b3c49a3_b.jpg

Child and teenage years on a disc, aka Rare Replay, was too hard to resist, as was the lure of all the exclusives coming out this year (seriously not waiting a year to play Rise of the Tomb Raider, you got me MS)

Picked up the other 3 games cheap at Harvey Norman over the weekend, figured I needed something to play them on. Good thing JB Hifi ****ed up their pricing and I got the 1TB Halo bundle console for the price of the 500gb Halo bundled one :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back