Pets Show us your Doggy

Remove this Banner Ad

Beautiful! I also have an English x American Staffy. 7 month old boy named Harvey

harv2v.jpg

As with yours, you may notice he's always on the couch!

harv1.jpg

But I suppose it gets like that when some arsehole steals your house!

harv3.jpg

He's gorgeous, My parents had a staffy and my brother has one too, they're beautiful dogs, does he get along good with your cat? we had a rabbit (R.I.P. on wednesday) and she was excellent with him running around the house.

yeah the couch is her bed (was a housewarming present but the colors dont go with anything in my lounge room, in fact my whole house, so the dog gets it :D)

He's gorgeous, My parents had a staffy and my brother has one too, they're beautiful dogs, does he get along good with your cat? we had a rabbit (R.I.P. on wednesday) and she was excellent with him running around the house.

yeah the couch is her bed (was a housewarming present but the colors dont go with anything in my lounge room, in fact my whole house, so the dog gets it :D)

He wants to, but the cat(s) won't let him...unless they are using him (when asleep) for his warmth! Cats are 7 and 8 though, set in their way by now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obedient. Well trained.
And has a mind of her own. When I leave the bitch outside for 9 hours a day.
She even cleans her own shit up. By eating it.
Metaphorical victory. ftw.

I wish mine would. One does more than the other, go figure, might have something to do with his snacking on wallaby poo on our morning walks.

Last edited by a moderator:
*huge bump*

does anyone have a labradoodle? l think the brown dog above is a doodle.
l have 2 chocy labs l am thinking about another dog l used to have a smithfeild cross really lovely dog.l cant find another one the same but seeing l have labs l thought about labradoodle.they all should get on and its alonger haired dog.it seems like labradoodle's are pricey l would like to if any has any on here.And what they are like are they the same as labs or better or worse and any other info l can get would be great.
l found one l like he's pricey but l cant see him live because he is in tassie.l dont really want to buy a puppy online.

*huge bump*

does anyone have a labradoodle? l think the brown dog above is a doodle.
l have 2 chocy labs l am thinking about another dog l used to have a smithfeild cross really lovely dog.l cant find another one the same but seeing l have labs l thought about labradoodle.they all should get on and its alonger haired dog.it seems like labradoodle's are pricey l would like to if any has any on here.And what they are like are they the same as labs or better or worse and any other info l can get would be great.
l found one l like he's pricey but l cant see him live because he is in tassie.l dont really want to buy a puppy online.

A couple where I live on Maggie have a Labradoodle. She is the most placid dog, and so friendly, though I reckon she has had good training and lots of love. Her owners have their own construction business in Townsville and she is taken to work every day.

Maybe google around and see what breeders are available near you or keep checking the pets for sale column, though I'm not really a fan of that as I have a sneaking suspicion that some puppies come from puppy farms, which should be banned. I don't know if it's an acknowldged breed but no harm in contacting the KCC (Kennel control council).

Good luck.

A couple where I live on Maggie have a Labradoodle. She is the most placid dog, and so friendly, though I reckon she has had good training and lots of love. Her owners have their own construction business in Townsville and she is taken to work every day.

Maybe google around and see what breeders are available near you or keep checking the pets for sale column, though I'm not really a fan of that as I have a sneaking suspicion that some puppies come from puppy farms, which should be banned. I don't know if it's an acknowldged breed but no harm in contacting the KCC (Kennel control council).

Good luck.

thanks gab

l just emailed the breeders saying l'll have to pass on one the doggy l liked he was little cheaper he had shorted bottom jaw.l think they were breeders slash puppy farm sending doggies all over the world like a poster or dvd which l think is wrong.there's really no rush l'll keep doing my research and l will find one at some stage.

thanks gab

l just emailed the breeders saying l'll have to pass on one the doggy l liked he was little cheaper he had shorted bottom jaw.l think they were breeders slash puppy farm sending doggies all over the world like a poster or dvd which l think is wrong.there's really no rush l'll keep doing my research and l will find one at some stage.

My nephew and his G'friend live in Seaford in Melb, they have one, I can ask them where they got him from, don't know how long the response will be but no harming in asking huh.

My nephew and his G'friend live in Seaford in Melb, they have one, I can ask them where they got him from, don't know how long the response will be but no harming in asking huh.

Thanks gab theres no rush just when ever:).
l am interested in getting one but still might wait awhile.l took mine for a walk dont know if l could handle another one yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back