NFL "Showtime" T.O. Signs With Bengals 1 Year 2 Million

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: "Showtime" T.O signs with Bengals 1 year 2 mill

they will work together well, they have been trying to team up since Superbowl week, when Ochocincio had the OCNN stuff with some other players like Cooley and some Cardinals player, they were on NFLN a few times, they will challange the ravens now for #1 spot

they will work together well, they have been trying to team up since Superbowl week, when Ochocincio had the OCNN stuff with some other players like Cooley and some Cardinals player, they were on NFLN a few times, they will challange the ravens now for #1 spot

Keep in mind that the Steelers had a very productive O last season but No play-offs. So the Bengals D has to measure up if they're gonna challenge the Ravens who I agree will be the AFC team to beat. Gonna be one belter of a season that's for sure. Most of the BF NFL posters will benefit with "BF NFL Showtime" moreso than those posters like yourselves aussiedude & deedog2, who will feel merely muzzled and on a "tight" lease all season long. :p

669479.jpg

i have do disagree with you woodson, i just dont trust the steelers after leat season, they were lucky to peat the Packers, and only beat the Vikings because of the Pick and the AP fumble. and with Big Ben missing the first 6 weeks through suspention where they play teams like the Falcons, Ravens, Titans and they have to go down to tampa for a 1PM game in september, where the Bucks will put them in black. put that with the missing starters from last year. and rembering that they lost the the browns late last year, i just dont trust them, now im not being disrespectfull but they need to prove me wrong.

this could be bad for every team in the AFC, because if they double T.O. that puts Chad in one on one, and there is Brynt moved into the slot, and a rokie TE. or T.O. could also play some in the slot. aslong as Palmer stays injury free this will be good for the Bengals. and they proved last season they have a good running game. aslong as they can protect Palmer, they will make the playoffs.

i have do disagree with you woodson, i just dont trust the steelers after leat season, they were lucky to peat the Packers, and only beat the Vikings because of the Pick and the AP fumble. and with Big Ben missing the first 6 weeks through suspention where they play teams like the Falcons, Ravens, Titans and they have to go down to tampa for a 1PM game in september, where the Bucks will put them in black. put that with the missing starters from last year. and rembering that they lost the the browns late last year, i just dont trust them, now im not being disrespectfull but they need to prove me wrong.

That's what I like Aussiedude.. coming to party (on our forums) with opinions.. :thumbsu: keep 'em coming... I'm not offended at all regards your Steelers' comments.. I'm 100% sure a few of the AE troops agree with you 100%!! ...Steelers aren't expected to be as dynamic on the pass but don't underestimate the Steelers D which was 'banged up' in two positions (DE, Aaron Smith & Safety. Troy Polamalu). You know as well as anyone, that turnovers play a huge part of any result and I recall watching that game which was clearly one of better performances by the Steelers all around. You make your own luck in the NFL. Anyway, I agree the Bucs won't be a walk in the park so I can assure you that I don't underestimate them either. Perhaps a single digit Confidence rating. :)

I don't know about you Aussiedude, but many of the BF regs will be enjoying the NFL season with alot more interest than yourself. Join in the FUN and be amongst the cast of the genuine NFL followers on our forums willing to get their hands dirty. Rookies have an exceptional winning record too!!

Why would anyone double T.O anymore Aussiedude. While he isn't terrible, he isn't close to the receiver he once was. Ocho has dropped, but he is still the number one at the team If Bryant fires he will be a massive addition to that team but he is far to inconsistent, still ahead of T.O either way on the depth chart i recon. If they are going to do well again, it will be on the back of Benson and the D

Some genuine playmakers the Bengals have this year no doubt. I can see Carson Palmers fantasy value escalating greatly with this trade. As Woodson said it is going to be a cracker of a season and it is wide open IMO. T.O on a year deal is worth the shot for Cinci and i cant wait to see how it unfolds.

Gee this years AE is going to be tough and Cmon newbies join and experience the fun in a great comp with good prizes to be had. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Oh stop shilling ffs.

Cant we just discuss the nfl.

What's it to you anyway STKO? Discussion is still happening if you bothered reading each post attentively. Stop munching on your angry pills while you're at it. ;)

We're making the NFL season far more interesting by pushing the EXCITEMENT of the BENGALS Passing game onto the next level which is having newbies watching with greater interest. If you can't handle the AE heat, get out of the BF NFL kitchen. :p

The AE isnt an official Bigfooty anything for ****s sake.

Its you pushing your private competition in every damn thread. You've become the equivalent of a spambot.

Every thread.. :rolleyes: turn it up STKO. :p Geeez.. you'd think I'm writing bad things about you by the way you're carrying on now. Get over it.

I'll push it how I like, thankyouverymuch.:) Besides, the BENGALS have a Division title to defend and intrigue starts and ends with how each of this NFL forum's regulars & newbies cares to predict and get more involved with our boards so I'm just providing a service... nothing more, nothing less. You won't get me writing about you at all STKO so Don't WORRY champ.

Stick to your Eagles thread... a warm & fuzzy place to hide away from the social interaction of the AE10 discussion thread.

This ISNT the AE discussion thread. If you kept it there it wouldnt be a problem at all. Why should i limit my activity on a discussion board to threads you wont invade with your spam advertising?

Its your continual need to run around posting attempting to pressure other posters into sending you money for a tipping competition you happen to run thats become frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually really keen to get a good look at the Bengals this year - that offense could be really dynamic with T.O, 85, Benson and Bryant.
I guess the question is the knee over Bryant and that has a lot to do with the inclusion of T.O i would assume. Hoping they keep that D going from the early-mid part of last season nd they could really make some noise in the post-season this year.

STO what are your thoughts on the North as a non-bias member of the BF community in regards to that division?

Strong division at the moment. I think there will probably be two playoff teams from it again.

I see those being the Ravens and the Bengals.

Ravens are a good team, with young pieces on offense, and will only improve there with the addition of Boldin. There are some concerns defensively, so i dont think ill be backing them for the superbowl like some are, but they are in general a good unit that should play into jan again.

Bengals went undefeated in the division last year. Got to respect them for that. The thing people dont seem to appreciate with all this WR talk, is just how impressive their running game was last season. They made a star out of Cedric effing Benson, and Scott is a good up and comer. If they can get their trio of recievers fit at any point, even if they dont light it up defences will be forced to atleast pay them some respect in coverage. That could mean nickel packages etc, at which point the run will come in as a major factor again.

Steelers will be decent, and will cause teams alot of problems late in the year. People forget that their record last year included long stretches without Polamalu, who transforms their D into something else. Thing is, they're going to suffer without Big Ben during the suspension. Their blocking for the Qb has never been particularly good from my impressions. It was woeful in their superbowl season. Ben is underrated, simply because of his ability to keep plays alive. Im not sure a leftwich etc can do that for them, and the damage may be done by the time Ben comes back.

Browns- Ehh. Whats the point. Poor poor fans.

Damn good reply that STKO. I'm not too concerned about the QB situation as we all know the Steelers are capable of scrapping it with the best of teams when the D plays their part and a 2-2 start would be ok by me if you consider the fact that the O-line is all the shop still. :eek: Only a 0-4 start would be back-pedalling. I was just hoping that the Steelers would reel in T.O. as our WR depth is quite non-existant.

Crazy or just game to think the Steelers are going to throw the WR rookies straight in the deep end.

Bengals went undefeated in the division last year. Got to respect them for that. The thing people dont seem to appreciate with all this WR talk, is just how impressive their running game was last season. They made a star out of Cedric effing Benson, and Scott is a good up and comer. If they can get their trio of recievers fit at any point, even if they dont light it up defences will be forced to atleast pay them some respect in coverage. That could mean nickel packages etc, at which point the run will come in as a major factor again.

This is an interesting point as i believe they average 18-19 completions in the last season.
They won't be able to do this again this year as they probably have 4-5 legitimate recieving/TE threats which then takes away from their main offensive weapon in Benson.

Interesting time for Lewis to see how he runs the offense in Cinci.

Damn good reply that STKO. I'm not too concerned about the QB situation as we all know the Steelers are capable of scrapping it with the best of teams when the D plays their part and a 2-2 start would be ok by me if you consider the fact that the O-line is all the shop still. :eek: Only a 0-4 start would be back-pedalling. I was just hoping that the Steelers would reel in T.O. as our WR depth is quite non-existant.

Crazy or just game to think the Steelers are going to throw the WR rookies straight in the deep end.

Am i correct in remembering Limas Sweed done for the year?

Am i correct in remembering Limas Sweed done for the year?

True. As he barely made any impact to the team, BUST is an understatement ... Steelers fans & team have long moved on... thought this season was his last shot anyway...wasn't to be so it's up to Emmanuel Sanders #88 & Antwaan Randle El.

Also here's some cheeky trash talk already from Ocho Cinco that the Steelers will save for the Bengals.. :D

They won't be able to do this again this year as they probably have 4-5 legitimate recieving/TE threats which then takes away from their main offensive weapon in Benson.

Agree Wiz also to mention with the Bengals is Antwan Odom who was HUGE on defense before getting injured and opened 2009 with a record-setting sacks performance, but his season was cut short by a ruptured Achilles tendon suffered Oct. 18 vs. Houston … Set NFL sacks record for Games 1-2 of a season, with 7.0, and through the five games he played fully, his 8.0 sacks were tied for NFL lead … Despite missing 10 games, still led Bengals in sacks for the season and finished second in QB pressures (12) … Also had a blocked FG … Saw limited action in club’s 2010 offseason work, but is forecasted to be at full speed for opening of training camp and i think this former Titan will have a huge season if he stays fit.

Agree Wiz also to mention with the Bengals is Antwan Odom who was HUGE on defense before getting injured and opened 2009 with a record-setting sacks performance, but his season was cut short by a ruptured Achilles tendon suffered Oct. 18 vs. Houston … Set NFL sacks record for Games 1-2 of a season, with 7.0, and through the five games he played fully, his 8.0 sacks were tied for NFL lead … Despite missing 10 games, still led Bengals in sacks for the season and finished second in QB pressures (12) … Also had a blocked FG … Saw limited action in club’s 2010 offseason work, but is forecasted to be at full speed for opening of training camp and i think this former Titan will have a huge season if he stays fit.

I was actually going to include this in my post but couldn't think of Odom's name off the top of my head so left it out.
Very good points made here though Chism.

Thing is... when the WRs were good QB wasnt as much as a problem.

When QB and WRs were good, the line wasnt a problem.

Suspect QB, line, and WRs all at once? I dont like the sound of it.

You're going to place alot of pressure on Mendenhall. He looks like a good player, you're just going to hope that he doesnt have any injury worries etc.

This is an interesting point as i believe they average 18-19 completions in the last season.

Will def pass more. Just cant see them straying far from what was a successful formula for them. They will be a run first team.

Obviously, a fitter more confident Palmer will more weapons isnt going to be a bad thing for them though.

@ Wizard & Chism.. Sheesh, information overload... You're scaring me with such detail.. :D

Something tells me you two guys are on the same page.. ;)

T.O. still had 829 yards @ 15.1 average which btw was the leading numbers expect TD's with the Bills.

Gotta feeling he'll get his share..

terrellpopcorn.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back