NFL Super Bowl LVIII - Kansas City vs San Francisco - Mon 12/2 @10:30AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

SBLVIII_Logo_800x500-8f16504983.jpg

CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson, Evan Washburn, Jay Feely

ESPN: Chris Fowler, Dan Orlovsky, Lewis Riddick, Laura Rutledge

Nickelodeon: Noah Eagle, Nate Burleson, SpongeBob, Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks

Westwood Radio: Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner, Mike Golic, Laura Okmin

Last edited:

Early odds are basically SF marginally favoured by the look of it.

On a neutral field, with the KC defense playing like this, and the QBs being who they are, that's mind-blowing to me.

KC have clearly been the better team in the playoffs (there's a decent argument SF should have lost to both the Packers and the Lions), and the things that normally decide SBs - defense, coaching decisions, QB play - all favour them as well.

I'll be interested to see how that line moves, because I'd have KC as around 3-3.5 point favourites rather than underdogs.

Early odds are basically SF marginally favoured by the look of it.

On a neutral field, with the KC defense playing like this, and the QBs being who they are, that's mind-blowing to me.

KC have clearly been the better team in the playoffs (there's a decent argument SF should have lost to both the Packers and the Lions), and the things that normally decide SBs - defense, coaching decisions, QB play - all favour them as well.

I'll be interested to see how that line moves, because I'd have KC as around 3-3.5 point favourites rather than underdogs.

I had to double check the odds that’s *ing crazy.

Chiefs have to go in favourites by at least 3 but I was thinking more 5

I had to double check the odds that’s *ing crazy.

Chiefs have to go in favourites by at least 3 but I was thinking more 5

Yeah, I already have a small bet on KC to win the SB from the start of the playoffs, and was just going to sit on that and watch the game. If they remain underdogs I might think about putting some more on, even as an emotional hedge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly have no idea who I'd prefer to win/lose more. This was my worst case scenario.
Surely you would be on KC because Jason Kelce will be drunk getting hit chesticles out for Travis.

Surely you would be on KC because Jason Kelce will be drunk getting hit chesticles out for Travis.
That's just all sideshow stuff. I do still like Andy Reid.

Steve Young was one of my favourite players when I first started researching the sport, I never used to dislike the 9'ers. This group does little for me though.

Just realized when 49ers win the super bowl sam darnold will get a super bowl ring before Lamar, Josh, Baker thus making him most successful qb from that draft. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If your definition of individual success is something completed by a TEAM, then yes you are correct.

Thats not how normal people think though... :D

don't start it all up again fuey... just don't! Bad boy. Sit. Staaaaayyy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back