NFL 2023 NFC Championship Game - Detroit at San Francisco

Remove this Banner Ad

1674388716029-jpeg.1591473

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllions: (3)Detroit at :nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

In an alternate universe, every Taylor Swift concert cuts to Travis Kelce on the big screen doing helicopters with his dick at the end of every song, and the Swifties lose their collective marbles

A Seahawks legend being the 9ers biggest cheerleader will never not be funny.

It shows me that he truly enjoyed his limited time at the 49ers, as you say has been a big supporter ever since.

It shows me that he truly enjoyed his limited time at the 49ers, as you say has been a big supporter ever since.
Seattle relationship with a few turned sour at the end. but Sherm was getting cooked most weeks at the 9ers. He was never close to the same after the achilles

Seattle relationship with a few turned sour at the end. but Sherm was getting cooked most weeks at the 9ers. He was never close to the same after the achilles

I didn't say he played well.

He obviously loved the organisation and opportunity though.

Sherman and 49ers will always be about that EA interview for me.
The only reason anyone knows the name Michael Crabtree is because of Sherm and Talib.

and both are because he was a bitch

Don't think i've been more disappointed in a while than watching Detroit collapse..was actually thinking late 2nd they'd be a good shot in the SB. Dan you complete dickhead ...both of those 4th down calls in second half were s**t. Poor drops of course but credit to 49ers lifting all over ..and kudos to Purdy who's only 24.

The gatekeeping is dumb.

I dont remember people crying about Donna Kelce getting a bunch of airtime last year. or Gizelle when Brady was playing
I get that TV networks have overdone the cuts to Swift, Its kinda like when the AFL would cut to shots of Eddie. But one is famous the other is famously racist.

I dont care either way. i do enjoy some of the memes and how upset both sides get.
Yeah but they didn't unleash s**t forgettable teeny songs onto the world.

Even expecting the Lions to be back contending next year might be too much. They could be this seasons Titans or Jags when they had their runs to the AFC title games and then fell off.

This might of been their best chance to win a Lombardi and they had a 3rd Q meltdown like we have rarely seen.

And now they have expectations to be as good or better.

1957... In SF ... Niners lead 24-7 at the half versus Lions. Lions with the comeback win, head to to title game, and win it
They mentioned this at the half on westwood radio. Kyle also reluctantly brought up he was involved in a game where a team trailed 28-3 at half time and won.

Detroit remains the only NFC team never to represent their conference in the SB era.
the AFC with the Browns and 2 expansion teams [Texans and Jags]

You would say the Texans are the most likely of the 4 to make one in the next 10 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would say the Texans are the most likely of the 4 to make one in the next 10 years

That's why I bought the CJ Stroud jersey

Kevin Burkhart is a great play by play caller.

Good emotiveness when big plays happen, calls the game well
The last call with Greg Olsen who gets dropped down to the B team for Tom Brady.

Bullshit they are breaking up a great crew.

Can we really still call the Jags an expansion team, they've been in the league almost 30 years.

I know that's not what you're getting at, but I don't think we need to qualify any team as an 'expansion' anymore.

Should we be calling Seattle and Tampa expansion teams cos they haven't been around the entire SB era?

Everyone has been around almost 20yrs minimum...

Sorry, old man shkes fist at sky moment.

So both NFC North teams have choked away a lead at the niners after missing a fourth down conversions in field goal range.

Im still genuinely shattered the Lions lost, no way it all falls on Campbell. The Josh Reynolds drop followed by the Aiyuk 50 yard reception off the face mask of the Lions DB was written in the stars type Tom Brady s**t. If Reynolds catches that ball on 4th and 2 I think thats the game right there.

The last 4th down call, the more I think about the more im ok with. Defense was gassed (as evidence of the Elijah Mitchell TD drive) needed to get ahead by more than a TD. Tying the game with a FG would have resulted in the Niners marching down the field for a game winning FG anyway. The only blooper was running the ball on 3rd and goal and having to burn a timeout.

Last edited:
The last 4th down call, the more I think about the more im ok with. Defense was gassed (as evidence of the Elihjah Mitchell TD drive) needed to get ahead by more than a TD. Tying the game with a FG would have resulted in the Niners marching down the field for a game winning FG anyway. The only blooper was running the ball on 3rd and goal and having to burn a timeout.

Credit where credit is due....the Lions were running at will...that 3rd down run was just a great play by Fred Warner.

The telling moment was the Lions receiver stepping out of bounds at the one on first down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back