NFL 2023 NFC Championship Game - Detroit at San Francisco

Remove this Banner Ad

1674388716029-jpeg.1591473

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllions: (3)Detroit at :nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

I personally hate Kyle Shanahan as much as I hate Taylor Swift. So best result for me would be a meteor strikes Vegas and swallows the earth whole before we get a result
Otherwise known as Pittspuke v Ratbird game

Can they both lose in two weeks time? Awful match up for the neutral.
I hate both these teams so much. The city where a mates brother died after being king hit by a Niners fan or Jackson & Brittney Mahomes and Taylor Swift. Cant bring myself to support either. Yuck.

Great come from behind win 9ers. Enjoy this one because I just can't see us getting over the Taylor Swift lead Chiefs. The media circle jerk and contant screen coverage will be overwhelming. Oh well!
We ain’t beating them if we play like that first half…they won’t allow us to play catch up

A bit poor from detroit to lose from that position, can't really call that a choke though. Great season for them.

Nah, they fell apart. After the dropped interception, the fumble then the easy drops.

Compounded by the bat s**t crazy coaching.

For a bunch of people sick of Taylor and the league banging on about it you sure struggle to post without typing her name :tearsofjoy:
The gatekeeping is dumb.

I dont remember people crying about Donna Kelce getting a bunch of airtime last year. or Gizelle when Brady was playing.
I get that TV networks have overdone the cuts to Swift, Its kinda like when the AFL would cut to shots of Eddie. But one is famous the other is famously racist.

I dont care either way. i do enjoy some of the memes and how upset both sides get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gatekeeping is dumb.

I dont remember people crying about Donna Kelce getting a bunch of airtime last year. or Gizelle when Brady was playing.
I get that TV networks have overdone the cuts to Swift, Its kinda like when the AFL would cut to shots of Eddie. But one is famous the other is famously racist.

I dont care either way. i do enjoy some of the memes and how upset both sides get.
I understand why she gets the air time, but Giselle and Mrs. Kelce would need 15 seasons to eclipse the amount Trav's girlfriend has gotten this season

The gatekeeping is dumb.

What's gate keeping about it again?

I understand why she gets the air time, but Giselle and Mrs. Kelce would need 15 seasons to eclipse the amount Trav's girlfriend has gotten this season
Who cares. Its not like they are missing plays to cut to her.

Is she even going to be able to make it to the Superbowl. Didnt someone say she would be in Australia in 2 weeks.

Not here, but other places people are angry that Taylor swift fans have discovered to sport.

I couldn't care less about that if they don't insist on constantly telling me that they want a team to win so their billionaire idol is happy

Who cares. Its not like they are missing plays to cut to her.

Is she even going to be able to make it to the Superbowl. Didnt someone say she would be in Australia in 2 weeks.

She has no active roll in the game...but if are going to cut to her screaming like a 6 year old when Kelce and/or the Chiefs do something good then show her when things ain't so good.

They do it to Jerry Jones all the time.

My final word on it....say the SB played out like today's game. If I have to endure the cuts to the luxury box all throughout the first half when things are going their way then I deserve to satisfy my shallow side seeing them down trodden in the second half.

I think the failed 4th down in the 3rd Q was the worst. because of that the one with about 7mins left you were chasing points.
Not that either of them were good decisions.

It could make the Lions stronger or break them because players love an aggressive coach. but also he could be too aggressive that it costs games like a Branden Staley.

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, and my wife and daughter are and I hear a lot about her - so fair to say I wouldn't mind seeing (and definitely hearing) a bit less of her overall.

But ffs she's not producing the NFL broadcast, she's in a box watching her boyfriend and cheering when he does something half decent. The s**t written about this as if it's her fault is mind-boggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back