NFL 2022 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Philadelphia

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry added the bit about Cards at the end.

Ive wondered what Anthony Barr's NFL career would have been like if he was played as a pass rusher in a 3-4 defense. He looked like a beast edge rusher in college. Another criminal misuse of first round talent imo.

Yeah this one...we will throw in the chair as well.

E%2BChair%2BControl%2BPanel.jpg

Having become an overnight expert on Tommy John surgery recovery protocols, I understand the throwing motion for a QB is different to a baseball pitcher so the mechanics of rehab are not as arduous. Hence the recovery period is shorter. Baseballers can take up to 2 years for recovery.

Purdy doesn't have the strongest arm in the world to begin with so it will be telling to see what sort of arm strength he regains.

But just as it looks like the QB plot twists are all worked out they throw another one into the mix.
I listened to a conversation this morning that said the longer issue for baseball players has to do with the elbow movement when they throw a curveball.

I feel like we should ban unverified accounts as news.

Old mate rumours has been stealing other people's stories and running with a fair bit of bullshit for ages.

I dont mind the twitter feeds where they put all the stories in one spot, one big advantage over the likes of Rapoport and Schefter. Just wish they'd quote the source where they'd got it from every one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old mate rumours has been stealing other people's stories and running with a fair bit of bullshit for ages.

I dont mind the twitter feeds where they put all the stories in one spot, one big advantage over the likes of Rapoport and Schefter. Just wish they'd quote the source where they'd got it from every one.
it gets bad this time of year with free agency and the draft.
i might have a convo with balmainforever about unverified sources

people like Rap and those who are employees of places like ESPN or NFL network or whoever cant run with unverified stuff because of the risk towards them and the people who employ them for litigation.

it gets bad this time of year with free agency and the draft.
i might have a convo with balmainforever about unverified sources

Surely thats over policing. Who cares really. If people don't want to believe a certain source that's fine, but a bit of discussion around speculation should be allowed.

Those type of accounts will be busy with making up more Rodgers BS so i guess this offseason wont be too bad. other than everyone buying every word they say about Rodgers because people love to have him and will believe anything that someone tweets out.

look at last week with Gronk's take on Rodgers because of accounts like that.

Surely thats over policing. Who cares really. If people don't want to believe a certain source that's fine, but a bit of discussion around speculation should be allowed.
If you believe another Mahomes owns his family on twitter take I feel like you should get the ban though

Wow, you've changed your tune...you wont be lol'ing at my preseason pick to win the NFC next year I take it? ;)

I mean ultimately any pre-season guess is a.... guess. I think my concerns on Hurts were warranted and the playoffs haven't shown me anything otherwise so far.

They did have a lot of people picking them in the pre-season though and I hope that you hopped on them and have been rewarded financially.

Without trying to discredit them too much, this could be the easiest road to the Super Bowl we've ever seen. Daniel Jones and a 4th stringer. Someone said earlier it doesn't always matter how good you are, it's just when you're good!

Is that a bullshit account tho?
No. Dov is mostly just someone who repeats what verified accounts say. He doesn't really break news other than at the draft. But I think he is nfl accredited.

I mean ultimately any pre-season guess is a.... guess. I think my concerns on Hurts were warranted and the playoffs haven't shown me anything otherwise so far.

They did have a lot of people picking them in the pre-season though and I hope that you hopped on them and have been rewarded financially.

Without trying to discredit them too much, this could be the easiest road to the Super Bowl we've ever seen. Daniel Jones and a 4th stringer. Someone said earlier it doesn't always matter how good you are, it's just when you're good!
Absolutely get the 'easiest road to a Superbowl' comments but conversely, we've been the best team in the NFC throughout the season.

It's not like we're lucking our way through, we've been the best. It's unfortunate what happened yesterday with Purdy but I don't think that should take away from how good this team is and has been.

Couple of other teams had an easy road too back in '17 when all they had to do was knock off journeyman BDN...

Nothing is easy when you get to this point. Yes, you can get some breaks but teams still need to capitalise on them.

Absolutely get the 'easiest road to a Superbowl' comments but conversely, we've been the best team in the NFC throughout the season.

It's not like we're lucking our way through, we've been the best. It's unfortunate what happened yesterday with Purdy but I don't think that should take away from how good this team is and has been.
Couple of other teams had an easy road too back in '17 when all they had to do was knock off journeyman BDN...

Nothing is easy when you get to this point. Yes, you can get some breaks but teams still need to capitalise on them.

Last time the 49ers won a SB they beat Stan Humphries, I don't begrudge anyone an "easy" run.

Back