NFL 2022 AFC Championship Game - Cincinnati at Kansas City

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Graham went 9-3 in NFL post-season. AAFC isn't included in official stats because they refused to give their books and stats to the NfL when absorbed by them. The AFL did, which is why all their stats are part of official NFL records
The NFL claims it does not recognize AAFC records because no "official" game sheets are available. When the AAFC folded, most non-financial records were bundled and sold for waste paper. However, the NFL has included in its manuals several records set in the 1920s when no "official" game sheets were available.

Mahomeboy is my favourite player, but I was hoping the Bangals went all the way after last year's heartbreak.

Now I'm all aboard the Chiefs in the SB. Sorry Eagles, but it's time for Mahomes to cement his legacy.

Exactly the same and Im with you. But I think the Eagles are going to be mighty hard to beat, particularly if Toney, Hardman and JuJu are out. Their offense looked super bland in that second half without them to open up space for Kelce and misdirection pre snap.

Graham went 9-3 in NFL post-season. AAFC isn't included in official stats because they refused to give their books and stats to the NfL when absorbed by them. The AFL did, which is why all their stats are part of official NFL records
Elaboration......7-0 record in playoffs in first five years of NFL play. 9-3 record in playoffs over 10 consecutive seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly the same and Im with you. But I think the Eagles are going to be mighty hard to beat, particularly if Toney, Hardman and JuJu are out. Their offense looked super bland in that second half without them to open up space for Kelce and misdirection pre snap.

Would absolutely hate for the Chiefs to lose two SB's simply because of injuries. They lost against the Bucs due to missing their entire O line, and now they'll be out three of their best five receivers (inc. Kelce).

Today also ends all Josh Allen is better than Mahomes talk. Not like it was ever valid in the first place.
I love JA but you (not you personally) can’t be of sound mind to think JA is better than Mahomes. Nonsensical and not sure it needed to be even posted

The answer is in the replies....if youre not being tackled and you pull the ball back in, you get spotted where the ball is when you get tackled...but if youre being tackled first and extend the ball out you get the spot there despite forward progress of body stopped.

Apparently

Isn't it pretty much the same interpretation as if a receiver catches a ball for a first down, tries to avoid a defender on his own but crosses the line to gain in the wrong direction in doing so and then gets tackled behind the line? So no first down.

Only the goal line where this doesn't matter.

Although I see many QBs extend and retract their ball carrying arm out going over the sideline and the officials always give them the favorable spot...but they are QBs afterall.

Back