NFL 2022 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Philadelphia

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol did he?

I was expecting it to be Steven Gerard who said it

That would have involved at least watching the 49ers more recently than Joe Montana suiting up.

How are you still pretending no-one said it when you've got the quote?

It's only marginally less weird than niners fans seemingly not realising the game was already played. Yeah, we're insecure against you lot 😂

So I didn't, but I did because someone else did.

You man that wall soldier...49ers are out to destroy civilisation as we know it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I didn't, but I did because someone else did.

You man that wall soldier...49ers are out to destroy civilisation as we know it.

You supported someone saying no one said it. I proved they did. You then tried to claim it was about whether you said it.

How many L's do you intend to take today?

You supported someone saying no one said it. I proved they did. You then tried to claim it was about whether you said it.

How many L's do you intend to take today?

Gawd you make s**t up.

But unlike you, I'll answer a question asked directly of me.

I don't play for the 49ers so that L ain't on me.

Had a cracking day all in all though, call it slightly up. Thanks for asking.

I thought Bosa was meant to be a beast - kind of did sweet FA today

Had his ankle rolled up on by STs players on the sidelines early to be fair.

A typical SanFran IRers injury.

An embarrassing end to the season for the 49ers again in the Championship game.

Ownership must look at the GM and coaching and start to figure out if these people can continue to waste such a talented roster, maybe the most talented roster we've seen for some time. Disappointing night in San Fran/Santa Clara. The flat brim hat is cursed.

Edit- By the way, what a truly classless team. The constant skirmishes and fights was absolutely pathetic. Hope that offensive lineman is suspended for the start of the season.

Last edited:
Congrats to Philadelphia though really. It is an incredible feat to get back to the big game 5 years apart with a different coach and QB, not sure we've seen that very often at all if ever.

A very passionate city and team. Sirriani rubs me the wrong way but the Eagles have quite clearly been the best NFC team by an absolute mile this year. Nobody came close as far as I'm concerned.

Back