NFL 2022 AFC Championship Game - Cincinnati at Kansas City

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1674388556324.jpeg

MONDAY, JANUARY 30 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbengals: (3) Cincinnati at :nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

If Patrick Mahomes finds a way to start next week, then this would be the first time in NFL history that all conference championship quarterbacks were born in the 1990s

Here are the exceptions from previous years:

2021: Matthew Stafford (born 1988)

2020: Aaron Rodgers (born 1983) and Tom Brady (born 1977)

2019: Aaron Rodgers (born 1983) and Ryan Tannehill (born 1988)

2018: Tom Brady (born 1977) and Drew Brees (born 1979)

However, if Chad Henne (born 1985) makes the start next week, then this may need to wait until next year, postponing a collective moment of pain from those who would feel old.

This is a tough one again, choosing from my favourite QBs not named Aaron (clearly it's Brooks, duh). Can we just call this game the Superbowl??

The injury to Pat tips the scale only just, but Pat is a guy who can defy odds.

Honeslty, I'll go stock up on lube and tissues for this one, it's gonna be a great game.

Feel like the Bengals are destined to win it all after getting ****ed over.

Would be happy enough to see Mahomes get thru to another however, the guy is incredible and deserves it.

Bengals in a tight one by 3 points for me given their recent history vs the Chiefs and "destiny" feel about them

This is a tough one again, choosing from my favourite QBs not named Aaron (clearly it's Brooks, duh). Can we just call this game the Superbowl??

The injury to Pat tips the scale only just, but Pat is a guy who can defy odds.

Honeslty, I'll go stock up on lube and tissues for this one, it's gonna be a great game.

No.

Mahomes is going to blokes jumping all around his legs. I think it's going to cost them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be awesome. Bengals have surprised me, thought they would be kind of mid range.

Burrow's comment about the refunds re - AFC neutral site tickets was just a fun cheeky comment but I have to laugh at the other people being petty about it. Like the league has to do their due diligence and plan for these things in advance, that's a pretty normal thing to do, there's no need to cry about it lol. Don't most teams sell tickets in advance for multiple playoff games usually anyway?

It's a shame Mahomes isn't completely healthy, I'm keen to see what Vegas has set for the line which will give an indication of how things are looking.
Bengals should win if Mahomes is cooked but wow it would be so good to see Mahomes defy the injury and lead the Chiefs to Arizona.

If KC lose Mahomes will start to get the Aaron Rodgers label. Best QB in the league who just cant win it all again.

Naaaa. Mahomes been to 5 championship games in 5 years, it took Rodgers 14 years to do that.

Mahomes is on another level compared to everyone at this stage of his career,.

i love the fact that there are already excuses for the Mahomes camp when he loses to Burrows again.

This is like the 2014 NFCCG when Rodgers hurt his ankle before the game against the Seahawks

i love the fact that there are already excuses for the Mahomes camp when he loses to Burrows again.

This is like the 2014 NFCCG when Rodgers hurt his ankle before the game against the Seahawks

Who's making excuses? Even if he doesnt win its been the most spectacular start to a career of all time.

Who's making excuses? Even if he doesnt win its been the most spectacular start to a career of all time.

I mean if he loses - he has been to 5 AFCCG - and won two; all of those games at home

1. Yes obviously amazing - he has the stats and wins constantly
2. but like your post about Lawrence yesterday - he will have been to the AFCCG 5 times won 2 times and won 1 SB - it is also a huge missed opportunity when you take into account all those AFCCG games were at home

I mean if he loses - he has been to 5 AFCCG - and won two; all of those games at home

1. Yes obviously amazing - he has the stats and wins constantly
2. but like your post about Lawrence yesterday - he will have been to the AFCCG 5 times won 2 times and won 1 SB - it is also a huge missed opportunity when you take into account all those AFCCG games were at home

The Pats loss had literally nothing to do with him. Im willing to forgive that one.

If he plays like ass like he did against the Bengals in the second half last year we can start talking about missed opportunities. No excuses from me, if hes out there he has to perform and not be the reason they lose.

It's making me nervous that everyone is tipping us. Weight of expectations and all that. If we win I hope we play the 49ers. Would be good to get revenge for Super Bowl XVI and XXIII.

The Pats loss had literally nothing to do with him. Im willing to forgive that one.

If he plays like ass like he did against the Bengals in the second half last year we can start talking about missed opportunities. No excuses from me, if hes out there he has to perform and not be the reason they lose.

If he stinks it up against the Bengals he might start copping the Peyton Manning tag from some, the greatest regular season QB off all time.

Last edited:
Back