NFL "Showtime" T.O. Signs With Bengals 1 Year 2 Million

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: "Showtime" T.O signs with Bengals 1 year 2 mill

You're going to place alot of pressure on Mendenhall. He looks like a good player, you're just going to hope that he doesnt have any injury worries etc.

Playcalls in short yardage situations, esp third downs will determine exactly where the Steelers are heading...I like the idea of swinging in Dennis Dixon in those 3rd & short situations to keep the opposition guessing. See, even if Big Ben isn't playing, the Steelers can still capitalize. I'm liking TE Heath Miller & Antwaan Randle El to expose the opposition when they stack the box. :thumbsu:

I find it very very hard to take Randle El seriously after the last few years of watching him.

Miller will be very important as a target, but it wont matter much if the line cant give whatever QB gets in a decent shot at releasing the ball.

I find it very very hard to take Randle El seriously after the last few years of watching him.

Miller will be very important as a target, but it wont matter much if the line cant give whatever QB gets in a decent shot at releasing the ball.

I can assure you STKO, many of the Steeler folk (on Steeler forums) are feeling the same way as you.. ARE is an enigma... thanx to a few flashy trick plays that worked a treat and KO returns.

His WR numbers in the last two seasons are identical... 50 odd catches for 500-ish yards... I'd expect a similar output but more visits to the Endzone..

Will perhaps have 2-3 games when he comes into his own but for a second round pick (2002 class), he hasn't blossomed much. Bit player.

I can assure you STKO, many of the Steeler folk (on Steeler forums) are feeling the same way as you.. ARE is an enigma... thanx to a few flashy trick plays that worked a treat and KO returns.

His WR numbers in the last two seasons are identical... 50 odd catches for 500-ish yards... I'd expect a similar output but more visits to the Endzone..

Will perhaps have 2-3 games when he comes into his own but for a second round pick (2002 class), he hasn't blossomed much. Bit player.

OK, I'm exposing myself as not knowing a heap about American Football, but a few years ago Randle El was a good player for the Skins. Could his poor year last year be because the Skins played him in the slot? I kept reading that he'd be the best fit to be played in the slot (someone explain this to me please, what is the slot?) but it may affect his output. That was on the redskins webpage and despite that I was still disappointed with him last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back