Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats - Season Twenty - Finals or Bust

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not an excure. ;)
It's an asset. I know you haven't updated the post counts in over a month now but I'm still fairly confident that Millky95 and I are leading the charge.:p

I have no doubt.
Quadzilla has taken over that bad boy... I expect to see you boys still dominating up the top.

Just thought I'd let the team know that the goat we had as our team mascot last year is being kept safe in my neighbours yard. If you are a friend of mine on Facebook you will understand this

In joke booooooooooooo
Ok so I was outside wAtering and heard a bang on the fence I peep over and there is a huge goat, he gets up on his hind legs and peers over as well ( my fence is 6ft high), bloody friendly as I fed him some weeds and parsley, only spook and quadzilla would see my pics of him

Ok so I was outside wAtering and heard a bang on the fence I peep over and there is a huge goat, he gets up on his hind legs and peers over as well ( my fence is 6ft high), bloody friendly as I fed him some weeds and parsley, only spook and quadzilla would see my pics of him
Nawww. Adorable

Did it put out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE ARE TOP!!!

Unconfirmed, but as the Furies lost and we won big, we level them on points and probs go ahead on percentage
Us and Furies on 7/2. Demons 6/3. Roys, Royals, Bears and Dragons on 5/4. Also Wonders, but with point penalty. Bandits 4/5, Hawks and Warriors 2/7 and Wolves 1/8.

This weeks draw
Roys Underground
Top six playing each other again. 3 of us win, 3 lose

Round 10 - 4 October 2015 (AFL GF Weekend)
Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals at Punt Road
Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC at Underground Stadium
Geelong Wolves v Mount Buller Demons at The Lair
West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum
Baghdad Bandits v East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison
Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Dragon Island

Lets get these Gorillas!

Furies and Royals are the only teams in the eight that we play twice. We also double up against Warriors, Bandits and Wolves after playing the Roys this week and the Royals next week.

A few of us might be playing milestone matches in week one of the finals too...

Top of the ladder.
Playing the Roys. One of the best teams going round, banter wise and we are home.

This is going to be a ******* great week.

Top of the ladder.
Playing the Roys. One of the best teams going round, banter wise and we are home.

This is going to be a ******* great week.
This was their team last week. Pick your target, men. (and Wingard2Wines)

Roys FFC Official Team Sheet
B: royboy2 - Freakie - Slax
HB: fitzroybulldog - Mobbenfuhrer - Freofalcon
C: Mighty P - Mooch - Loonerty
HF: Chezzalenko Reborn - Reardo - Klim
F: MEB_ - Fred - Allikat
Foll: Azarole - RU_ - Broken
Int: KingLonie - Dicky Fitzwell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back