So far so good...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2003
Tassie
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well I have to say that I've been impressed with our performances so far, we've been playing some desperate football and the results are coming. But we can improve which is a good thing.

I don't like Jeff White doing the centre bounces in the Wizard cup as he cant get a decent run up. Cox was all over him and Jamar showed he was more than capable when he came on.

Kicking into the forward line was ordinary at times, where we kicked to stationary targets to often and this didnt help Miller at all. He was good when he could run on to the ball a bit more.

Also crumbing was a little ordinary but Davey and Vardy will improve.

AND HOW ABOUT ROBBO'S MARK!!!!

Originally posted by StingaArmstrong
Well I have to say that I've been impressed with our performances so far, we've been playing some desperate football and the results are coming. But we can improve which is a good thing.

I don't like Jeff White doing the centre bounces in the Wizard cup as he cant get a decent run up. Cox was all over him and Jamar showed he was more than capable when he came on.

Kicking into the forward line was ordinary at times, where we kicked to stationary targets to often and this didnt help Miller at all. He was good when he could run on to the ball a bit more.

Also crumbing was a little ordinary but Davey and Vardy will improve.

AND HOW ABOUT ROBBO'S MARK!!!!

I thought that Vards & Flash's postioning was poor early on too. Both improved it after half time.

Jol is better suited to the wrestling in the middle, let Whitey jump all over some poor defender up forward. Reckon we'll be able to do that this week, it looked a good set-up until Jol broke his nose near qtr time in Canberra.

Our kicking into the forward line was poor all last season too, plenty of room for improvement there.

Did Robbo take a mark?:confused: :eek: :D

He needs to lift his rating CONSIDERABLY if we want to beat Geelong I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back