Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
third_kit_selector1.jpg

Hahahahahhaha. I'm so sorry ____

I'm sure most people have seen it in action already, but don't think this has been posted and I thought it was worth a mention.

West Ham away:
West-Ham-United-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

West-Ham-United-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg
West-Ham-United-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25285%2529.jpg

West-Ham-United-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Inspiration from the first caret and blue kit, worn 1901-1903
west_ham_united_1901-1903-ijk.gif

Instant winner, I've warmed to the angled pinstriping as a nice little detail now that it doesn't appear silver as in the promo shot above. Obviously a full hoop would be ideal but I think those days are over in the EPL. The blue under Umbro has definitely returned to a brighter hue than the pastel from adidas that was a more Villa look (splitting hairs with shades...).
It would be nice to see them wear the shirt at home one game to truly replicate that first kit.

Perth Glory FFA Cup:
_3z6vvun75k151ldufya5km9yo.jpg

ffacupr32-web_1ifczr4u8wxvs1q7w3h8bam4tn.jpg

http://www.perthglory.com.au/articl...ehind-new-glory-kit/582hof9a37691um40a4d3g7p8

An update from last season that does away with the asymmetry and introduces a new Marcon collar, reminiscent of early-2000s Puma AFL. The QBE wordmark returns to a lighter weight.
There was no word in the article about the black kit (interestingly not a simple colour reversal) but I assume it is a change kit that you could only imagine appearing if drawn against Wellington or Heidelberg. The FFA cup badge is still butt ugly.

third_kit_selector1.jpg

Hahahahahhaha. I'm so sorry ____
I actually like it.

Having said that it wasn't needed tonight, out normal home kit would've been fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the description:

Melbourne Victory has unveiled its new-look adidas home and away kits for the Hyundai A-League 2015/16 season.

With a design focus of producing a classic kit that reflects the club's rich history and tradition, adidas' global design team worked in close consultation with both players and Melbourne Victory management to select colours, necklines and materials in an effort to continually improve the strip and optimise player performance for the new season.

Headlining the big changes in 2015/16 is a fresh colour approach for the away kit, with a combination of night navy, vista blue and mint green being used throughout the strip, in addition to the training range.

For the first time ever the away kit will feature a bold graphic execution inspired by the iconic AAMI Park. Now, Melbourne Victory and its supporters can take home away with them when on the road.

There is also a new off-centre chevron in the three new colours in a stacked design. The chevron will sit under the Melbourne Victory badge and over the heart of the wearer – highlighting the club's importance to the players and supporters.

The home kit features a new-look chevron as well, which has been reduced by 50 per cent in width.

Logos have also been taken off the chevron for the first time to ensure that nothing breaks up the V; a faint, tonal chevron then continues above behind the logos.

adidas' ongoing tech developments see the kits in-built with the ventilated climacool feature to help keep players cool and dry, allowing them to perform at their peak.

adidas has a long-standing history in football dating back to 1954 when adidas founder, Adi Dassler, invented the world's first screw-in stud boot that was used by the German team in the 1954 FIFA World Cup. Since then adidas has enjoyed an ongoing partnership with FIFA and leading global football brands around the globe including Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

The new Melbourne Victory kits and supporter gear will be available from the new and improved Victory Shop from September 1, 2015.

Read more at http://www.melbournevictory.com.au/...8a31zak2i2h21vq85einlj2u5#5ek8Qv7o44jxKRTX.99

....with some Fed Square inspiration....

Almost

For the first time ever the away kit will feature a bold graphic execution inspired by the iconic AAMI Park. Now, Melbourne Victory and its supporters can take home away with them when on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back