2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 17 @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed most of the second half, back in time to see Scully's marking masterclass and the umps lining us up like a deer at Balmoral. Bang!

Brynn Teakle drop two uncontested marks in the forward line in the last 5 minutes, the second one was magnificent kick to him on the chest and he can’t get a hand on it, honestly since we joined the AFL he would be one of the most untalented footballers I have had the misfortune of watching wearing a Port Adelaide guernsey.
At least he can ruck

Brynn Teakle drop two uncontested marks in the forward line in the last 5 minutes, the second one was magnificent kick to him on the chest and he can’t get a hand on it, honestly since we joined the AFL he would be one of the most untalented footballers I have had the misfortune of watching wearing a Port Adelaide guernsey.
And the most over-hyped by stupid coaches including our previous and current midfield coaches who were both seduced by his “athleticism” and “leap”. Idiots the lot of them.

Lol just turned over to 7 to see the crows getting a soft free in front of goal against Sturt at Unley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final margin:

full

The fleshiness freaks me out.

Chooks winning would have put us 3pts ahead of the dogs and secured finals.

its not quite do or die at the Posderosa as could still make it with a loss if the chooks lose to sturt too

On the positive, if Fantasia is healthy and fit after that game, then his form over the past two weeks and that of Evans should keep pressure on McEntee and DBJ - I emphasise “should”.

Similarly, good to see Burgoyne and Narkle with solid games as both could still play roles at AFL level before year’s end.

On the positive, if Fantasia is healthy and fit after that game, then his form over the past two weeks and that of Evans should keep pressure on McEntee and DBJ - I emphasise “should”.

Similarly, good to see Burgoyne and Narkle with solid games as both could still play roles at AFL level before year’s end.
Narrator:

He was not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back