South seek 250k USD from Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive never said in any thread on big footy that south is entitled to compensation for players like Kovacevic. We are seriously entitled to compensation for players like Lia, Murdocca, Sarkies, Recchia and afew others. Borgsta...your full of it- your making stuff up. Show me where i said said would get money for players like Kovacevic or Galekovic or Tambouras or even Theoklitos- Ive made no claims anywhere on any forum about this. For you to make that accusation just shows where your at as a person.

Supertiger said:
Ive never said in any thread on big footy that south is entitled to compensation for players like Kovacevic. We are seriously entitled to compensation for players like Lia, Murdocca, Sarkies, Recchia and afew others. Borgsta...your full of it- your making stuff up. Show me where i said said would get money for players like Kovacevic or Galekovic or Tambouras or even Theoklitos- Ive made no claims anywhere on any forum about this. For you to make that accusation just shows where your at as a person.

Show me where I made that accusation! Im expecting a quick apology from you.

Rocco Jones said:
Cannot believe you guys are so excited up your board members potentially getting flash cars. But hey keep telling yourselves things have changed... :)

Ah, so because one lot did it that means every future board person must do it, including this lot. Got ya, fair call. :thumbsu:

This lot worked tirelessly to save the club, they have organised and opened the club for the supporters to have meetings and fundraisers, something previous boards have never done. But of course, all this means nothing to you as they surely must follow the tradition of ripping the club off. :thumbsu:

Supertiger said:
We are seriously entitled to compensation for players like Lia, Murdocca, Sarkies, Recchia and afew others.

Of those listed above in between the NSL finishing and the A-League starting played with a VPL club (other than South) because they became free agents and moved at their own free will, so therefore wouldn't South's claim for compensation be against those VPL clubs they moved to first and not the A-League club they ended up at?

Borgsta said:
1. FIFA currency is not in US dollars.

2. Ruling is for people under 23, not 28. 28 is a ridiculous guessed age.

3. Compensation would actually be much higher than 250,000 US, if this story was true.

4. SuperTiger is now making stuff up on numerous boards.

Is this what your looking for Borgsta- No 4 on your list

Supertiger said:
Is this what your looking for Borgsta- No 4 on your list

no you moron im looking for the following (highlighted just for you)

Supertiger said:

BTW for evidence of number 4 I offer this thread

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200118

followed later that week by this post

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4002366&postcount=8

YOUR BECOMING FARCICAL...If thats the best youve got- the supposed evidence...then youve got problems Borgsta. Cya Buddy- Not wasting my time talking with idiots like you :D

Supertiger said:
YOUR BECOMING FARCICAL...If thats the best youve got- the supposed evidence...then youve got problems Borgsta. Cya Buddy- Not wasting my time talking with idiots like you :D

Well thats 1 thread (which contains another one of your lies) followed by another ridiculous post by you. Still waiting for any kind of apology for falsely accusing me.

Don't waste your oxygen mate, he's the most deluded poster this side of Suzi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supertiger said:

We're all idiots - so please feel free to not waste your time with any of us.

Supertiger said:
It is becoming increasingly clear to everybody that my side of the argument is wrong - therefore I am leaving before I have to admit defeat, disguising my shamed departure with a bunch more personal insults to make it look like I am winning.

^fixed.

Supertiger said:

Bitter twisted ****...

Rumor has that A-League will have "Reserve Teams" soon. Playing list to 30. Which means more players from VPL and especially good SMH players will be taken away.

Smoke that in ya pipe *****.

That's fine, we'll just get more money off you tw@ts and keep finding more good young players

Also if the VPL standard is so terrible and Hellas is so terrible then why would Victory or any A-League team chase after our players? :confused:

yianni86 said:
Also if the VPL standard is so terrible and Hellas is so terrible then why would Victory or any A-League team chase after our players? :confused:

To put them out of their suffering....

Nah mate, in all seriousness if FIFA decide that South are due compensation then no problem at all. I would be pretty f***** off if another club took players of that ability for free too.

Kiza said:
Nah mate, in all seriousness if FIFA decide that South are due compensation then no problem at all. I would be pretty f***** off if another club took players of that ability for free too.

You're kidding me. Surely you're not actually being serious here and being reasonable about the whole situation? :eek:

I honestly have nothing against South. The only thing I'm worried about is the amount that clubs have to pay out for all these players which could ultimately be another setback for Australian football.

I see your point that South as well as other clubs are due compensation but I do not want to see the sport get hurt in the process. Would you agree?

yianni86 said:
It's not about outwitting them, it's about getting something that we are entitled to, as are the Melbourne Knights

If the Victory or other A-League clubs or the FFA don't like it, tough t***ies, you aren't the ones who run world football and you certainly cannot make up the rules.

You have got to love the "old clubs" don't you. First they sook about not being accepted for the game's first step into the serious mainstream community. Then when they realise that it is a success, they try and suck the life out of it with the mentality of "if we aren't involved, let's bring them ALL down" (the same ******-for-tat attitude that landed the game in the hot water in has been in in the era pre-Lowy). Of course trying to get what they can, so that there would not be so much scrunity about their own club's mismanagement.

I have seen first hand over recent weeks how pathetically petty and money-hungry South Melbourne Hellas Soccer Club can be. They seriously asked the Swans to pay $20000 for the hire of the ground for the post-grand final celebration, only to see the club tell them to shove it. The Swans didn't play their silly game and went down the road. And as a result Hellas got diddly squat, which they could have gotten something had they even been reasonable to begin with.

Those bastards would not even let Swans supporters be inside the ground to witness the raising of the premiership flag because they wanted to charge us for that as well.

Thank god South Melbourne and the dodgy brothers running the club did NOT make the A -League.

South Melbourne, you are nobodies these days. Stop trying to wave your arms and trying to get everyone to keep noticing you.

a bloody ********ed off JF

Kiza said:
I honestly have nothing against South. The only thing I'm worried about is the amount that clubs have to pay out for all these players which could ultimately be another setback for Australian football.

I see your point that South as well as other clubs are due compensation but I do not want to see the sport get hurt in the process. Would you agree?

Who said we wanted to hurt the sport? I want the sport to succeed but I want what is best for my club first. I appreciate that you at least have the decency to speak properly about this without resorting to abusive responses like GENX, JF_Bay_22_SCG etc, who are just stunned that even though we have been demoted to state league level, we still are able to get heaps of cash (compensation, Petka transfer) and along with the Knights boost VPL attendances up this season by 300%, giving the league some form of credibility. But ohhh, according to some of our football experts on here, we're not "for the good of the game". OUT!

JF_Bay_22_SCG get stuffed, we can do what we want with our ground. If we win the VPL next year and we go to the Cricket Pavilion and say "can we hold our celebrations here, we used to play here (Middle Park)", they'd slap a fee onto us and tell us to get stuffed. Why? It's their right, they can. If we don't like it then that's our problem. If the Swans don't like our offer they can get stuffed. They think cos they're an AwFuL club they can run over the top of us all of a sudden. If they cared so much about their old grandstand, why is it an old, broken down pile of sh*t filled with rats, like it is today? I for one am proud of the stance the board took, excellent decision, screw those Swans tw@ts.

Oh and when did any of us begin trying to wave our arms and trying to get everyone to keep noticing us? You morons are the ones who keep bringing us up in here, says a whole f*cking lot doesn't it? All the South boys should just boycott posting and just see how often our South Melbourne name continues getting brought up in this forum.

See some of you at the qualifier in Sydney in a month's time. See some of you at Bob Jane Stadium on Saturday night. Go Greece, Australia and South for 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Back