FTA-TV Spartacus: War of the Damned (probably spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

spartacus-570x427.jpeg

24-36 hours away. Cant wait.

Finishing up Spartacus: Gods of the Arena tonight in preparation for what shall be a glorious series finale.

A summary recap of the final episode of season 2 saw Spartacus and his slave army celebrate the slaying of Glaber by way of sword down throat.

Spartacus, Agron, Crixus, and Gannicus form a strong leadership group that since season 2s finale hath garnered more freed slaves. Naevia is the token female fighter. I prefer the original one to be honest.

It is a shame that Batiatus is now with the Gods of Rome. He really made the show. His one liners are folklore now (JUPITERS utensil!). Irreplaceable.

Who shall be the villain now? Who hath the Gods sent to cease slave rebellion? Will he make Spartacus submit, or will he simply spread thy cheek to receive utensil up arse?

For those who simply enjoy the form of female body, I present to thee

tumblr_m0ekz9oHDh1qdx9plo1_500.gif

And fondness of sword and battle

tumblr_m0qxfnvXru1qevlxso1_500.gif

Spartacus-War-Of-The-Damned-spartacus-blood-and-sand-31881245-500-281.gif

I call on thee, brothers. Join this army thread Vincent Chase, Jeffers, Ron, RoosterLad, Crimson Azure, King Elvis, anyone else who have wish to defy Rome, and we shall enjoy company, bread and VICTORY!

384400-1920x1440.jpg

Too bloody too fake all the actors are body builders , people didn't look like that in those times. But good for the blood suckers. No credibility, historically who knows. All the sheilas are super models , really its s**t. Ha ha ha ha , but I have watched the first season I think , or the finish of the 2nd not sure, but the gladiator owner episode when he got sliced up.
No sorry , its s**t.

Too bloody too fake all the actors are body builders , people didn't look like that in those times. But good for the blood suckers. No credibility, historically who knows. All the sheilas are super models , really its s**t. Ha ha ha ha , but I have watched the first season I think , or the finish of the 2nd not sure, but the gladiator owner episode when he got sliced up.
No sorry , its s**t.
You're s**t.

Seconded.

Does the acting get any better in this show? The dialogue? The crap cgi?

Im halfway through episde 1 s01

Consider the show a guilty pleasure and not something that would be an EMMY.

The first couple of episodes are flat out s**t - I watched them, then didn't bother with the rest, then some brosefs on here said it came good, so I persisted, and it ended up being THE GREATEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME!!

So you should definitely persist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went on a date tonight with a girl who told me one of her favourite ever TV shows was Spartacus.

It's as if the Gods themselves had put words into her mind.

I hope you ****ed her.

I hope you ****** her.

JUPITERS utensil!!!!!!

My utensil did not rage on, but I will lay eyes upon her again.

see to it that this is done. or else you will only meet with her in the afterlife.

brother, if the Gods curse you and advances are rejected, she must cease tongue or have it removed from mouth.

if you find success in liberating loins, happiness for you.

is she from the lands of Germania like exulted goddess Saxa? Or is she of quiet innocence that of freed slave Sybil?

Was a fan of manu bennets work in Arrow so thought I would give this a go.
Have just watched the entire series in the last 3 weeks. What a show. Never thought it would be so good.
The last season was great and the scene of Crixus' farewell after the games in his honour and they named all the fallen really got to me.

Liam McIntyre was great in the last season, awesome voice for those speeches.

Gannicus what a *en legend.

Honestly it kind of gets worse at the start of season 2... Only way to watch this show is to binge it, otherwise coming back to it can make it seem shitty all over again :p

Decent time waster to have on in the background, don't need to pay too much attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back