Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty heavily implied.
Definitely, but I reckon it would make a pretty good twist it if turned out to be someone else, like Luke's son. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though, definitely need to see the film again while it's still in theatres.

As someone who has seen ANH maybe 5 times, TESB 3 times, ROTJ and TPM twice and the others once (ie not a massive fan but definitely an appreciator),
I freakin loved it. How good was Han! It just felt so natural to have him and Chewie there - his dialogue, his decision making, his actions - just felt exactly like it should have, 30-odd years later.
Gutted that he bought the farm, I wished they'd saved that til ep 8 or 9.
. I don't even understand some of the in depth analyses I've read on here (as much as I've appreciated them), but I already can't wait to see this movie again. 5 peanuts.

I have always been a fan of Neil deGrasse Tyson, even though I've disagreed with him about Pluto's planet status and gritted my teeth whenever he talked up Star Trek over Star Wars but now he can just GAGF.

Why can't he just accept that people DO like something different to him without being a prick about it??

I know he won't give two stuffs, but he's now lost me.

I have always been a fan of Neil deGrasse Tyson, even though I've disagreed with him about Pluto's planet status and gritted my teeth whenever he talked up Star Trek over Star Wars but now he can just GAGF.

Why can't he just accept that people DO like something different to him without being a prick about it??

I know he won't give two stuffs, but he's now lost me.

I have the same answer for him as I did for my kids: "It's a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Who even knows what actual technology they had?"
Was particularly :rolleyes: about his parsecs peeve though. We all know it, and it was a nod to the original mistake, not a new mistake.

Good movie. The only real criticism I would have is a common one for me with JJ's films - they don't ever seem to have the deepest plotting and character development. It was a bit of an issue with the Star Trek reboots as well. Was a difficult job he had though and he nailed most of it amazingly well. Immeasurably better than the last efforts. Sad in a way, there are I believe good stories hidden in the prequels and a bit of magic there that is completely overpowered by the shocking dialogue / script and reliance on green screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

157579-massive-star-wars-spoiler-7xc3hat.jpg
157596-massive-star-wars-spoiler-yhqd6.png
Spoiler-Spoiler.jpg
9iw7rd.jpg

Has DarwinRoo come back whinging about people using spolier tags?

There are lots on here...good for most...bad for him.

Insert confused face gif.

I saw it twice in the first week. My issue isn't with spoilers per se, it's the fact that people couldn't wait a week before posting them.

I saw it twice in the first week. My issue isn't with spoilers per se, it's the fact that people couldn't wait a week before posting them.

They weren't.

They were wrapping them in tags to discuss with other BF fans.

It happens all the time on the Media and Entertainment page...every day in every thread about a current tv or movie.

But if there's a button labelled "Spoiler" & you press it what do you expect to find.....??
Another button labelled spoiler.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back