Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watch the "Star Wars: Rebels" premiere?

Towards the end of the first hour-long premiers of "Rebels" there is a character who, it appears has a link to Episode 7

Anyone watch the "Star Wars: Rebels" premiere?

Towards the end of the first hour-long premiers of "Rebels" there is a character who, it appears has a link to Episode 7
The first couple are really well written, for cartoons. My boys love them and I'm interested enough not to get my phone out as a distraction. The premiere was weeks ago, which character? Maybe have to revisit.

It's not a spoiler I wouldn't have thought, but I don't mind it. Anything is better than 'The Phantom Menace' at least.

Atleast The Phantom Menace left a bit to the imagination. The Force Awakens sounds kind of 'meh' to me. Sounds more like a iOS video game.

Agree... and a bit of a WTF? feel about it too.... was the force not awake in Episodes 1-6?... did it fall asleep after ROTJ?

That's the part that has left it to your imagination.

Its a good title IMO. A title doesn't have to give the plot away, it can just be a simple, descriptive reference. It has me feeling much better than when I heard 'Attack of the Clones'.

Its actually only a little over 12 months away now. Should hopefully see a teaser trailer after the new year perhaps.

Star Wars: The Awakening would've been my choice. With a poster something like this...

awakening_poster_04.jpg

Agree... and a bit of a WTF? feel about it too.... was the force not awake in Episodes 1-6?... did it fall asleep after ROTJ?
Maybe it did. Maybe the Jedi disbanded/went into hiding.

I don't mind the title. A title is made by the movie. People weren't hating on Phantom Menace until JarJar Binks and a little boy ruined it.

A new Hope? meh kinda title really.
Return of the Jedi? ohhhh they return did they? A bit like being woken up I guess.

High hopes for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the titles sound funny when you first hear them. All 7 titles are loosely based on the concept of the old Flash Gordon serials. "Attack of this, Revenge of that... something strikes back etc"

They're all kind of corny, but we love them.

The title" The Empire Strikes Back" sound like a low-budget B-Grade movie. Yet, it is one of the greatest movies of all time.

That's the part that has left it to your imagination.

Its a good title IMO. A title doesn't have to give the plot away, it can just be a simple, descriptive reference. It has me feeling much better than when I heard 'Attack of the Clones'.

Its actually only a little over 12 months away now. Should hopefully see a teaser trailer after the new year perhaps.

When the first trailer coms out, the internet will melt down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back