Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

I laugh when people are talking about this year's box office records so far, talking like Fast and Furious, Jurassic Park and The Avengers actually stand a chance against the juggernaut that is Star Wars. They will smash them off the park. I too, am likely to see this a few times or more.

A sleeping giant by has been awoken, there's no other fan base like Star Wars.

A sleeping giant by has been awoken, there's no other fan base like Star Wars.
A sleeping giant who does a lot of sleep talking. We may not have seen new movie for a while, but that doesn't stop the fan base continually talking and watching them. That's what makes the fan base so brilliant.

I laugh when people are talking about this year's box office records so far, talking like Fast and Furious, Jurassic Park and The Avengers actually stand a chance against the juggernaut that is Star Wars. They will smash them off the park. I too, am likely to see this a few times or more.

We all know why Fast and Furious beat the other movies, and it wasnt for its A Grade acting, directing or writing.

A sleeping giant who does a lot of sleep talking. We may not have seen new movie for a while, but that doesn't stop the fan base continually talking and watching them. That's what makes the fan base so brilliant.

The trailer reaction videos on YouTube are worthwhile viewing. People from many different walks of life lose when Han and Chewie make their appearance.

Safe to watch? Is it a very plot heavy trailer? I'm trying so hard to resist... So much temptation... Urgh
I'm only half way through at the moment, but there isn't anything plot heavy so far.

They show off a robotic creature that was in one of the earlier set videos if that interests you. It's within the first 10 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me that behind the scenes video was amazing.

Real sets, real locations. That's how it should be. It just looks and feels more like a Star Wars film and im sure the actors involved will work better and be more emotive and give better performances when surrounded by real sets and locations and people and animatronics etc etc

It's going to be ******* boss!

It begins.

Looks magnificent.

200.gif

Holy s**t the Box Office doesnt stand a chance when this comes out...Ill probably go see it three times myself...

Will blow away the opening weekend record and dethrone Avatar on the all-time list.

Abrams will do to this what he did to his Star Trek.

Turn the franchise into an action series? Preferably not. 2009 movie was at least fresh, Into Darkness was just frustrating "Hey let's chase terrorists again!".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back