Steele Sidebottom v David Zaharakis

which one

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Non-contest. Sidebottom is one of the most overrated players in the competition. Probably the most overrated actually.

Sidebottom.

Sidebottom, comfortably for me. Far more consistent, shows up every week. Also shines during the big stage.

From time to time i here Zaharakis is a 'Big game player', yet hes only ever played in one final, which he played okay in, if you classify Anzac Day games as big games you can count them too i guess. His consistency has gotten better, but he still has a quiet one once a month. His best is very good though.

Non-contest. Sidebottom is one of the most overrated players in the competition. Probably the most overrated actually.
So by non-contest you are trying to say that Zaharakis is streets ahead of Sidebottom? Non Essendon supporters who agree with you would be in very very short supply.

I don't think Zaharakis is consistent enough imo

Sidebottom, rather comfortably at the moment for me. Has an undeserved reputation as a seagull.

Zaharakis' best is very good, though, and he's a good fit for Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is a thread on your own board started by a Collingwood supporter with the heading 'Sidebottom is overrated' 9 pages of interesting reading from May this year.
Thats TD, he still thinks Grundy is better than Witts

He only puts in the hard yards when Collingwood have the ball
Well then you would be wrong, hes one of the best two way runners in the AFL, and easily our best one.

Always runs into the backline to help the backline out when the opposition has possession of the football.

Last edited:
there is a thread on your own board started by a Collingwood supporter with the heading 'Sidebottom is overrated' 9 pages of interesting reading from May this year.

lol. Take anything that person says with a grain of salt. Has been our best player since he returned from suspension a month ago.

Well then you would be wrong, hes one of the best two runners in the AFL, and easily our best one.

Always runs into the backline to help the backline out when the opposition has possession of the football.

Lol one of the two best in the AFL is he?

Back