Steve Turner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Titans have made a offer whereby the Storm must give up 2 of their best young stars to the Titans, and Turner will stay with Melbourne. Fair deal IMO. Now take it!
Do you have a source?

But a signature would have prevented this whole saga from happening, do you not agree? .

I don't think anyone could not agree with that. On the other hand, I think it would be hard to not agree on the fact Steve Turner is an out and out tosser, and if I were a supporter of either the Storm or the Titans, there would be no way in hell I would want playing for my team.

I don't think anyone could not agree with that. On the other hand, I think it would be hard to not agree on the fact Steve Turner is an out and out tosser, and if I were a supporter of either the Storm or the Titans, there would be no way in hell I would want playing for my team.

:D.

Israel Folau lives in Waterford IIRC, which is part of the Gold Coast Council. Sounds Fair.

Turners on stress leave, poor guy he must be going thru hell.

Poor guy, WTF. He is a tool for dragging this thing out so long. Take the 1yr deal and come back to Melbourne the year after!

Poor guy, WTF. He is a tool for dragging this thing out so long. Take the 1yr deal and come back to Melbourne the year after!

How is he a tool?

Shane Elford was allowed out of Souths to stick with Wests after they were the flag, and Souths need all the players they can get!

That was Souths' decision. The club didn't have to let him go. Same as the Titans. They have no obligation to let Turner go whatsoever. They have him contracted for the next 3 years. Turner's good old fashioned, "I made a mistake" rubbish, is just that rubbish. He made a mistake, well fine 99% of people make mistakes in life. Get on with it. The Titans were pretty reasonable by offering him a 1 year deal. It was his decision not to take it and he has to face the consequences as a result.

That was Souths' decision. The club didn't have to let him go. Same as the Titans. They have no obligation to let Turner go whatsoever. They have him contracted for the next 3 years. Turner's good old fashioned, "I made a mistake" rubbish, is just that rubbish. He made a mistake, well fine 99% of people make mistakes in life. Get on with it. The Titans were pretty reasonable by offering him a 1 year deal. It was his decision not to take it and he has to face the consequences as a result.

I know that, but Souths got on with the job while the Gold Coast come across as a bunch of (fat) **********.

I know that, but Souths got on with the job while the Gold Coast come across as a bunch of (fat) **********.

Don't blame the Gold Coast. They have no obligation to release Turner whatsoever. It was Turner's mistake not the Titan's mistake. Like it or not the Titans are within their rights to force Turner to play with them or sit out 3 years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't blame the Gold Coast. They have no obligation to release Turner whatsoever. It was Turner's mistake not the Titan's mistake. Like it or not the Titans are within their rights to force Turner to play with them or sit out 3 years!

It's their utter incompetence that has seen him not sign a contract.

As a Brisbane Broncos man I have not liked some of the decisions of the Titans this year, however:

The Titans needs to let Turner go, simply because his plight is taking up much needed publicity oxygen that the Titans will need in the coming months leading up to the start of the '07 season. Every media story I've read in the past few weeks concerning the Titans has also contained a rather large section on the 'Turner saga', something which I feel distracts from the Titans publicity drive.

As a Brisbane Broncos man I have not liked some of the decisions of the Titans this year, however:

The Titans needs to let Turner go, simply because his plight is taking up much needed publicity oxygen that the Titans will need in the coming months leading up to the start of the '07 season. Every media story I've read in the past few weeks concerning the Titans has also contained a rather large section on the 'Turner saga', something which I feel distracts from the Titans publicity drive.
Exactly right. We have gone past the point of no return here now. They can't seriously expect him to turn up and play for them at 100%, can they? They would be better off now trying to get something for him from Melbourne quickly and putting this issue to bed where it belongs.

As long as him and his girl shut up I am happy. At the moment he is sounding more like a tool every single day. Compasionate reasons, um yep sure. I think the Titans will be more happy to let him go knowing they have Rogers now though. After it is finished I hope both parties just get on with playing football.

As long as him and his girl shut up I am happy. At the moment he is sounding more like a tool every single day. Compasionate reasons, um yep sure. I think the Titans will be more happy to let him go knowing they have Rogers now though. After it is finished I hope both parties just get on with playing football.

Whoa, you've got a problem, mate:p

Did Steve Turner pinch your girlfriend?

Davo23

Doesn't Rogers have a contract with the ARU?

Surely he hasn't been coerced by the fatboy to come to the Gold Coast.

After all, a contract is a contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back